05/02/2008, 04:29 PM
    Re:  
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63
    Quote (Foxtails)
    I really want an account, I couldnt pass that parents info registration! =/

https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/new-4-28-08-account-creation-t2510

it works... use it
    05/04/2008, 06:34 AM

Bubblemage Posts count: 8 I'm pretty sure selling beta account is illegal, and way over priced.
    05/07/2008, 12:07 PM
    Re: Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers 
    devaz Posts count: 37
    Quote (veilcerpin)

I would love an account for RO2, im an old time RO player and I am DIENG to play ro2!! my yahoo im is cicatrizesp01

Hello guys :)

I smell the new race, cute Ellr coming!!

We already have their hometown, Alfheim in game. That's what my bet the next patch has to have Ellr as a playable race!!!

Ok:) If anybody wants to get accounts, Please contact me via

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

get your accounts in 1 minute :)

no begging, no waiting, no frustration on non-working guide.

just a small fee to cover cost to make (costs to make are varied from time to time)

hint; right now its as low as below $10 and that includes professional client/ English patch Installation assistance by me :)

Enjoy :)

Devaz

ps. to Bubblemage; noo, these accounts are legally made ;) so, people who get accounts from me please be confident, they are legal and won't ever get banned. and you all know it :D

Peace! :)
    05/08/2008, 07:02 PM
    Re: Re: Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Ser 
    amiee Posts count: 2
    Quote (devaz)
    Quote (veilcerpin)

I would love an account for RO2, im an old time RO player and I am DIENG to play ro2!! my yahoo im is cicatrizesp01

We already have their hometown, Alfheim in game. That's what my bet the next patch has to have Ellr as a playable race!!!

just a small fee to cover cost to make (costs to make are varied from time to time)

hint; right now its as low as below $10 and that includes professional client/ English patch Installation assistance by me :)

Devaz

ps. to Bubblemage; noo, these accounts are legally made ;) so, people who get accounts from me please be confident, they are legal and won't ever get banned. and you all know it :D

Hi,

I already paid u with paypal today with creating an account. Is it possible if i can get it today ASAP? XD
    05/11/2008, 02:10 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official 
    Quote (amiee)
    Quote (devaz)
    Quote (veilcerpin)

Devaz

Hi,

I already paid u with paypal today with creating an account. Is it possible if i can get it today ASAP? XD

You're welcome,Amiee

Aww I didn't know you posted on this forum. sorry for the late reply. But it all worked out well after you sent me messages to my AIM :) Enjoy your RO2 time and zeny bonus from me, k?

If anyone wants to contact me, please do it via one of these Instant Messengers;

Thank you :)

Deavaz
    05/11/2008, 05:51 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63 Sorry but theres nothing legal about SELLING Accounts for a FREE service that the US patrons are not even supposed to be involved in anyway...

you may be getting "Legal" KSSN's but that does not make it legal to SELL them... If Gravity found out what you were doing you COULD get into a shit load of trouble...

PS. And there is no Guarantee on any of these accounts. If gravity really wanted to check IP's they could very easily ban all US IP's that are connecting to their server.

What are you gonna do if that happens? Alot of people are gonna want their money back.
    05/11/2008, 06:54 PM
    Re:  
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Sorry but theres nothing legal about SELLING Accounts for a FREE service that the US patrons are not even supposed to be involved in anyway...

you may be getting "Legal" KSSN's but that does not make it legal to SELL them... If Gravity found out what you were doing you COULD get into a shit load of trouble...

PS. And there is no Guarantee on any of these accounts. If gravity really wanted to check IP's they could very easily ban all US IP's that are connecting to their server.

What are you gonna do if that happens? Alot of people are gonna want their money back.

Be real and give us 1 example of an mmo company giving a trouble for players who transfer ownership on "Open Beta". Look the world around you, Blood, Hype mmo beta like WarHammer accounts can go for $100 easily and people wouldnt get a damn of whose name on registration because they all know it wouldn't be any trouble playing ownership transferred "Open Beta" accounts.

Yes the worst they can go is going for IPs ban and and i assume you don't know about Proxies to get around IPs ban. I can provide all people how to get around on that ;P yes a few players from Singapore, and Malaysia already got helped from me on that. and I don't think other regions will give Gravity "hell" and ever get banned like in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Phillipines. gravity did that at the beginnin of OB because there were too many in-game language-abusive players from this region.

What else do you know? huh? Blood? :)

Devaz
    05/12/2008, 04:42 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63 Wow do you honestly think that if they ban an IP there not going to ban the account that it is connected to?

The example you gave of Warhammer... just a heads up they WILL ban an account if they find out its been transfered to another person... especially since its a CLOSED beta...

Oh and I know plenty... I know that since your talking about different laws between different countries... the likeliness of you actually GETTING in trouble is slim to none... Im not an idiot... I ran an RO Server for 3 years, I know all about gravity loop holes. Before we even started the server we contacted Gravity to get a heads up and they actually told us what we could and could not do, believe it or not...

but outside of being illegal....

What your doing is morally wrong... and thats the bottom line.
    05/13/2008, 08:01 PM
    Thanks DevaZeny! 
    Richard305 Posts count: 1 Well thanks to Devazeny and his large amount of help i'm online playing already and you won't belive how quick and easy it was! Thanks to Devazeny i got it working, he will litteraly guide u throught the whole thing!! Thanks again now ima go play.... :P
    05/14/2008, 12:32 AM
    giveing away 1 female account 
    dafuzz avatar Posts count: 16 lol more people being ript off anyway the next person that posts can have my my female account i dont need it just tell me your email and i will send u the password and username for it

not logged in