betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Quest help!
    06/07/2007, 08:25 AM
    Quest help! 
    Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 First, to get it out of the way, I have the latest english patch. (v1.10 at this time.)

This is the quest I'm working on and (for a few days now) I can't figure it out.

I was able to translate the first 2 characters in the quest (Pretty much gave up fighting every monster after that so I looked it up myself) as to being "Bukoi" or "Pukoi" so I thought it related to either the Pukui and/or Unriped Pukui but neither of them dropped anything along with any other monsters I fought.
    >.< (For a while I gave up on the quest and came back to it later because of this.) I also found out that isn't the spelling the Koreans used for "Pukui" (Because of another thing I had translated on my own because of the same reason.)

So does anyone know what is needed to be done for this quest?

06/07/2007, 11:19 AM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 Go back to the bridge on the FIRST map. just at the start of the bridge there are three rubble piles.

right click each one of those.. I think thats what this quest relates to.
    06/08/2007, 02:12 AM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 That was it! XD
    Thanks, would have never of gotten it on my own until you said something.
    08/31/2007, 03:34 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 178 im stuck on the quest where i have to find a rubble and more rubble and much rubble.. where can i find that?
    08/31/2007, 06:15 PM

Springare avatar Posts count: 22 ... did u even read what Snowman said? ;)

not logged in