betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Quest Help Thread
    06/05/2007, 11:07 PM
    Quest Help Thread 
    xenocide avatar Posts count: 19 Ok, I'll start off.

I just finished the training area and have moved on to the town, and I'm already stuck on the very first quest. Its at the top of the quest board when you first read it and is listed as lvl 2.

The quest tracker reads Find the Village (0/6)

Anyone know what to do for this one, dunno if its maybe just mistranslated but as far as I know, I'm in the village. I've walked all around the place and seen no indicators pop up on the minimap.
    06/05/2007, 11:20 PM

xenocide avatar Posts count: 19 nm, i found out from another site, you have to kill 6 chon chons, what that has to do with finding the village... i dunno
    06/06/2007, 11:59 AM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 If you've just started read through my rough quest guide.

It will give you an idea of how to complete most the early quests.

Its better to get into the swing of trying to figure out how most quests work, it will save you time looking them up.
    06/06/2007, 12:02 AM

HakuStrike avatar Posts count: 42 link please snowman =) ? its hard to navigate through with out search button :(
    06/06/2007, 01:16 PM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 er, its 'pinned' to the top of this forum ;)
    06/06/2007, 01:27 PM

HakuStrike avatar Posts count: 42 :O .... you know what this means =/ IM BLIND D: ... hehe thanks for pointing that out to me =)
    06/07/2007, 03:08 AM

xenocide avatar Posts count: 19 well, the quest would of took me about a whole 2 seconds to do if the translation patch hadn't said Find Village (0/6).

I mean, even if it had been in korean mumbo jumbo i would of just went out and randomly killed the first things i saw till i finshed it, but instead i spent like 30 minutes walking around the village trying to find stuff to click on...

*shrug*
    06/07/2007, 10:46 AM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 Belive me, I have spent many many hours trying to figure out quests.

But as I say in my guide most quests at the beggining which say ( 0 / * ) is a kill mission.

Its not until much later on when the quests start asking you to find objects.

not logged in