betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Registering an account yourselff
    12/04/2007, 08:36 AM
    beta account 
    AznWill avatar Posts count: 9 ive been trying my best to serch up the KSSN but i figured that i cant get it unless i got the korean language pack which i cant seem to dl the korean pak
    if someone can help me find a correct KSSN i would prolly be able to make and account
    MGX u left a post "http://mypage.lonar.co.kr/admin/list.asp"
    to get a kssn but i cant get onto the site it just doesnt work for me
    i know its quite bothersome having missions of people asking for accounts but i realy need to play ro2 ive been serching for 2 days now and i fixed all the bugs but i just am waiting for the account to so i can begin my character and enjoy the game
    i dont wana wait till 2008 to be able to play i want to understand how it works
    if anyone could just help me find a unsuded kssn them i would gladly appreciate it
    my email is [email protected]
    thank you for ur time
    12/04/2007, 08:43 AM
    korean language  
    AznWill avatar Posts count: 9 well ive been searching for a korean tranlation for my windows xp but it keeps saying i need a file like xjis .nls but i duno where to dint it in my windows and yea thats all i need
    i just need the acount and korean language support
    if someone could emqail me or leave a message helping me it would greatly be aappreciated
    thank you so much for ur time
    12/04/2007, 07:41 PM
    Where to get KSSN? 
    Nozzle Posts count: 1 Pretty please... i found more than 10 websites with provided more than 200 KSSN... but all cannot use... anyone found new website? please inform me at [email protected]. Thx

Cheers~
    12/04/2007, 11:49 PM

blink0r Posts count: 2 i found a KSSN generator, please use it wisely

http://auraiken.awardspace.com/
    12/05/2007, 03:57 AM
    New Step ZOMG 
    harukoism avatar Posts count: 36 well apparently, they made a new step that i cant find in this tutorial, can you update the tutorial ?
    12/05/2007, 04:38 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 367 I'll check it out later. I need a working kssn to get into it. So ill get one later. Once i do ill update the guide
    12/05/2007, 04:40 AM

harukoism avatar Posts count: 36 Sure, i'll be waiting
    12/05/2007, 05:03 AM

harukoism avatar Posts count: 36 MGX can i have your msn address? Its easier to talk there
    12/05/2007, 12:40 PM

MGX avatar Posts count: 367 Yeah give me yours. Mines already somewhere on the site. And if i post it again ill get double the emails for accounts.
    12/06/2007, 05:05 AM

harukoism avatar Posts count: 36 oh its [email protected], i think i did something wrong somewhere in the registration process so i need your help (:

not logged in