betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Registration Guide
    07/15/2007, 08:11 PM
    Registration Guide 
    Teemo avatar Posts count: 151 First off, you will need the following:
    - A working KSSN, which I will provide two lists for you.
    - Internet Explorer (Firefox and Netscape do NOT work)
    - Korean language (So you can read everything)

KSSN Lists:
    http://www.e4edu.com/manager/member/mem_group_member_move_list.asp?strGubun=1&strGroupCD=222-22-22222&strGroupName=%B1%B3%BF%F8%BF%AC%BC%F62006-3
    http://www.e4edu.com/manager/member/mem_group_member_move_list.asp?strGubun=1&strGroupCD=111-11-11111&strGroupName=%B1%B3%BF%F8%BF%AC%BC%F62006-2
    http://www.e4edu.com/manager/member/mem_group_member_move_list.asp?strGubun=1&strGroupCD=100-07-00001&strGroupName=%C1%A4%BA%B8%B1%B3%C0%B0%BD%C7

-These three URL's have MANY working KSSN's.
    -The second column is the name.
    -The third column is the KSSN.
    -The first number after the hyphen in the KSSN is the gender which determines the gender of your character, so pick the corresponding KSSN. A "1" is male. A "2" is female.

Getting Korean Language:
    1. Go to Start -> Control Panel
    2. Switch to classic view if you aren't already.
    3. Double-Click on "Regional and Language Options"
    4. Click the Second tab labeled "Languages"
    5. Check the "Install files for East Asian languages"
    6. Click Okay if something pops up.
    7. Click Apply.
    8. Click Okay.

Now you should be able to display Korean.

Now how to register:

Step One:
    1. Go here: https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/agreement.asp
    2. Scroll down, and check the box at the end of the text.
    3. Select the Second Button, it should be blue. Then wait for it to load the next page.

Step Two:
    1. Have a KSSN ready.
    2. Highlight the name and hit Ctrl+C to copy.
    3. On the Gravity page, Shift+Insert the name into the first box.
    4. Type in the KSSN that goes with that name in the second box.
    5. Click the button next to the KSSN box. (Not the orange one)
    *Note*
    If you get a pop-up box that looks like an error, choose a different KSSN.
    If you come to a page where it doesn't have any boxes to fill in with Usernames, passwords, etc. use a different KSSN.

Step Three:
    1. Type in your desired username into the first box. Your username must be between 4 and 12 characters. ONLY letters or numbers.
    2. Click the orange button. It will come up with a little pop-up. Just click okay. If the username you typed in disappears that means it is already taken, and you need to try a different one. Otherwise continue.
    3. Type in your desired password in the next box. Your password must be between 6 and twelve characters and MUST contain letters AND numbers.
    4. Retype your password in the next box.
    5. In the drop-down box choose the second option. This is your "secret question", but you won't really need it.
    6. In the box after the drop-down one. Type in anything. This is your "secret answer". Again, you won't really need it. Just don't forget your password :P
    7. In the next box, type in your email up until the "@" symbol.
    8. Then skip the next box and go to the drop down box on the right.
    9. If you have a hotmail.com account: choose the option that says "hotmail.com". If you have any other email choose the last option, then type in the ending part of your email in the previous box.
    10. The next two rows of boxes are for phone numbers. Here is what you can type in:
    - 02-2122-2222
    - 010-1212-2222
    I don't think it really matters, but those are the ones I've been using.
    11. Skip the next two checkable boxes. One says SMS. Just don't bother with those.
    12. In the next box copy this: 서울
    Then Shift+Insert it into the box.
    13. Click the orange button and wait until a drop down box appear below.
    14. In the drop-down box choose the second option and it should fill some stuff in automatically.
    15. You should be at the very last box now. You can type in anything here. I type "11F" -- for 11th floor. It's just an address, so don't worry about making it specific.
    16. Lastly, click the first button on the bottom to submit it. Don't click the second one because it will reset all the previous information :P
    17. If you did everything correctly, it should come up with a page that has the Korean name you used, your username, and the date or something. If you get an error or something when you try to continue then go back over everything and make sure it is all just as I have said. Also make sure you typed in the password the same way both times.

To check that your account is working, go to the ragnarok homepage.
    http://ragnarok2.co.kr/
    And on the top-left side, input your username and password. It should look like it just reloaded the page and there in the spot where you logged in there's some korean.

I hope this helps everyone.

If anyone has any questions just post them up and I will be sure to answer them as promptly as I can.
    07/15/2007, 08:18 PM

litoOsaka avatar Posts count: 3 *poke* I sent you an email in your hotmail, i dont know if it's yours but i just reply to your message with my account information. It just regard the matter of changing the pw. When i copy and paste the change_password link, it bring me back to the main info page instead of the changing password page..??
    07/15/2007, 08:25 PM

Teemo avatar Posts count: 151
    I haven't gotten the email yet I don't think, but anyway, here is how to change your password, sorry the other one didn't work.

Go here: https://member.gravity.co.kr/login/login.asp
    Login.
    Then click the third link on the left, under the "Gravity 회원"
    Then type in your current password, then your new password twice.

Sorry for the confusion. ^^

07/15/2007, 08:27 PM

Lionos Posts count: 5 I can't open the site, and I can't seem to get the korean language software installed on my pc.
    Can u please help me out bij making an account for me?
    I'd really appreciate it. Thank you

Username: Lionos
    Email: [email protected]
    07/15/2007, 08:38 PM

litoOsaka avatar Posts count: 3 haha, yay i changed it :D. Thanks. Btw I sent the email to Tim W. email, it should be there. I will be sad if it doesn't come. I put my heart and soul into writing it ;(.
    07/15/2007, 09:09 PM

Darksider Posts count: 2 Is there a question for male/female, or when does that come in.

Also, any translation sites out there that i can use to translate this.
    07/15/2007, 09:43 PM

Darksider Posts count: 2 nvm, i found out about the male/female.
    07/16/2007, 09:08 AM

nikko003 Posts count: 5 thank you for the list of KSSN i can register now
    07/17/2007, 10:05 PM

Relentless Posts count: 4 OMG! Thank you so much.
    07/17/2007, 10:49 PM

Tiro Posts count: 12 This was really nice of you but when ever I go to one of the KSSN sites, it asks for an Administator log in.
    Teemo, do you have an IM MSN?

not logged in