betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

RO2 Data Base
    03/25/2008, 05:18 PM
    RO2 Data Base 
    Samara Posts count: 24 Hey guys..after searching for a long time about RO2 database,finally i found a very new site and almost complete DataBase of RO2 this morning.Here you can find all Mobs,NPCs,Items,Quests and so on that i think it will be very usefull to a starter player who needs guides.

Visit http://www.ro2db.org

04/03/2008, 03:19 AM
    Re: RO2 Data Base 
    BrockSampson avatar Posts count: 1
    Quote (Samara)
    Hey guys..after searching for a long time about RO2 database,finally i found a very new site and almost complete DataBase of RO2 this morning.Here you can find all Mobs,NPCs,Items,Quests and so on that i think it will be very usefull to a starter player who needs guides.

Visit http://www.ro2db.org

See this is the kind of stuff that gets me about "gamers" now a days. You all want it handed to you. WTH! If you want to follow a set of instructions and know where everything is you might as well just be working and not getting paid for it. The idea of games is to have fun figuring things out for yourself. If your going to use a database then sit there and stare at it all day and don't bother playing the game.
    04/03/2008, 11:04 AM

4th-EMOTION avatar Posts count: 42 What's the problem Brock? Have you played RO2 and searched that database?
    For example quests in RO2 are realy easy to understand and complete even without it, so you mostly don't need it in this case.
    But one of the most usable things on databases (at least for me) are monster drops (I doubt you'd enjoy hunting some item to realize that you've been killing wrong mob for all that time) and character calculators (you can make balanced character and not to reach lvl 99 to see, that you've made bad char so you can begin again).

To plan you char, search drops etc it doesn't mean you can't enjoy game...

You say that game is about finding out new things, which is mostly right, but it can get pretty frustrating sometimes, so there you have an option to use db and continue in playing.
    As well I don't think it's the only or even main thing on game, better mmorpgs. Imho the main thing is comunity...
    04/03/2008, 12:10 AM

Fukov avatar Posts count: 11 I think it's a library that you're character visits.
    04/10/2008, 09:16 PM

reddozen Posts count: 13 This database is in a constant process of evolution. Databases are reference points. Modern MMOs are to huge to memorize every potion of the game. The latest version of my database has included mob locations, drops, and drop rates. These features have not been in my database since CB2 due to lack of info. Another feature coming soon are quest spoilers. With this feature you will be able to follow the entire quest from start to finish with all the in game dialogs. It should be a very unique feature.

If there are any new features or options that you guys would like to see, please let me know.

new database:
    http://www.diviniaro.com/new_db.php

not logged in