betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

RO2 English Patch questions
    12/02/2007, 03:37 PM
    RO2 English Patch questions 
    silkakc Posts count: 1 Hello,

Is this the correct thing to do after each game Update? I downloaded the Latest Translator. I moved the old Translater file to the Recycle Bin but didnt delete it yet.

I made a back-up of the Data File and renamed it "copyofdata" and left it in the RO2 main folder. Am I supposed to delete either the original or the back up copy at some point here?

I unzipped the New Translation file to the main RO2 Folder. I clicked on the "Update Gravity Client" icon in that folder and got the Game screen to come up. I clicked on "Check Files" and it has been checking for over an hour now.

Did I do everything in the right sequence? I get very confused when there is a Game Update and have to redo the English patches LOL!

If it works- what do I do with the 2 Data files- delete the original or delete the copyofdata one I made tonight? Do I delete the previous English Translation folders everytime there is a new one?

Thank you,

Lori
    12/04/2007, 07:02 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 Firstly I'd suggest making one copy of your data folder from the beginning. Just winrar it and save it for backup purposes only.

As for your question, if it's still the same as it was, and i don't see a reason why it shouldn't be. You first check the files, and then apply the translator from the dumbie site i believe. Do not use the one located on this site if it's a few months old. Unless it has been updated.

If you apply the translation and then check. the files you just unzipped will be overwritten by the RO2 patcher and it would be as if you did nothing...

not logged in