betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Stat reset in job change
    01/07/2008, 01:12 AM
    Stat reset in job change 
    4th-EMOTION avatar Posts count: 28 Hi, I'd like to ask about stat resets...

When I changed job from novice to higher class, it reseted my stats so I could allocate the points again, but when I did it on other character, it didn't reset... so, which one was glitch? (both were after latest update)

And how are the stats conceived now? Do the game keeps stat builds for each class on our character or can we have only one stat build for one character now?
    01/14/2008, 11:56 PM

Crius Posts count: 8 New uptade chagned status points, if you are changing your class from high class to any other, you cant change your stats. That is why the game im more risky now, because you have to watch out how you are going to use your status points.
    01/16/2008, 01:50 AM

Lightgirl avatar Posts count: 9 Yup.. It's because of the update..
    after every large scale patch, there's a event that shelpfie(I'm not sure if the spelling is right.. o.o) gives the initializing potion.. (unable to trade with users. They give three potions at only one character!)
    the 12/26 patch potion event was over at 01/06..
    So you gotta be wise about the stats D=

PS. by the rumor, gravity is gonna do large scale patch every 3 month..
    so they might have another grand update at march!
    (funny thing that every time gravity do the large scale patch, something goes extremely wrong and 1/3 pplz quit.. lol)
    01/17/2008, 02:58 AM
    hi lightgirl 
    myflash1009 Posts count: 2 can i ask u something ...? this is the real website that u cant register or can create an account to RO2 ? if not can u tell me what is it?
    01/17/2008, 02:23 PM

Lightgirl avatar Posts count: 9 I think this is a fansite..?
    Gravity is too busy to care about foreigeners... =_ =
    (They even ignore korean/japanese user's opinions.. lol)
    01/18/2008, 01:56 PM
    gravity isnt taking suggestions right now 
    suraki avatar Posts count: 17 yeah gravity snubs (sorry for the term) alot of players coz they are very busy trying to make RagnaII as awsome and bigger impacted Ragnarok I so yeah thats kinda hard considering how much ragnarokI rated and they are trying to beat that so they are pretty much pinned to modifying it befor going to Philippines or Malaysia

I STILL LOVE THE RAGNA line of awsomenesssss XD

not logged in