betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

US Beta coming soon?
    05/12/2008, 05:55 PM
    US Beta coming soon? 
    Megamanx266 Posts count: 2 I know the current open beta is for Korea only (unless you manage to get someone else to make an account for you) but does anyone know if there's gonna be one for North America? (US + Canada)
    05/12/2008, 06:34 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63 It was said to be a open/closed beta released in 2nd/3rd Quarter for US... but seeing where the Korean is right now... I wouldnt hold your breath... but never know... miracles can happen...
    05/13/2008, 08:18 AM

Megamanx266 Posts count: 2 Ok then... is the private server mentioned on this website worth playing until then? or is it really bugged out and not even close to the official?
    05/13/2008, 07:10 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63 You tell me... as Ive stated before.... A Beta Emulator of a Beta Server.... how stable could it possibly be....
    05/13/2008, 12:33 PM

reiichi Posts count: 10 Actually the EuphRO server is pretty good. I was around back in CB3 and lemme tell ya, RO2 has evolved a LOT. The interface changes probably once ever 5 months so what it looks like now isn't how it always was. There's still a lot of bugs, but that's what a beta is. As far as I can tell, the private servers are doing a really good job emulating something that changes so much. If you need a quick/free test, then go for euphRO, just expect the same problems as with the official. (only difference is lag. remember that the official server has more power hardware and a stronger connection)

not logged in