betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

VISTA SP1
    09/11/2008, 07:41 PM
    VISTA SP1 
    zut Posts count: 4 Hi, I read through the posts and followed instructions given but I still can't get RO2 to run on my vista sp1, the hackshield error keeps popping up. Can someone please post the exact settings used to run RO2.
    Greatly appreciated! Thanks.
    09/12/2008, 04:29 AM

Allmoz avatar Posts count: 27 :/ there is no way to make it work on sp1, you can try to uninstall if you got it be update, but im afraid than if it was included on the dvd installation you will not be able to play. the usual solution is to do a dual bot whit XP or an non sp1 Vista.

see on euphro2 forum maybe you find a guide that help you to uninstall it
    09/12/2008, 08:39 AM
    Re:  
    zut Posts count: 4 ah, dang... was hopping to get around that. Thanks man, i'll try to find a lower vers of windows to downgrade. hahaz...
    09/13/2008, 02:15 AM
    Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 338
    Quote (zut)
    ah, dang... was hopping to get around that. Thanks man, i'll try to find a lower vers of windows to downgrade. hahaz...

Does this help at all? I found it on a private server forum but im sure it applies to kRO2 as well.

Quote (BunnyBooze)

Hello everyone. I have Windows Vista 32 bit SP1.

I had issues connecting to the EuphRO2 server but I could connect perfectly to the official KRO2 OB server.

I am writing this post in case anyone is still having problems connecting to the Divinia RO2 game due to the Hack Shield 204 error.

I am just adding on to the following support page:
    Support Page - http://www.diviniaro.com/game/ro2/support.php

- Follow both instructions provided on that page under Windows Vista.

- Then, what I did is I made sure I opened up the port 6000 on my router and firewall. I used both TCP and UDP cause I don't know much about both but I figured it wouldn't hurt to have both lmao.

- After you open the ports, go to your DiviniaROII\System folder (C:\Program Files\Gravity\DiviniaROII\System\)

-Right click on the HShield folder and make a copy. Paste it in the same folder. You should now have HShield and HShield - Copy. The Copy will be your back up.

-Open up the (original) HShield folder and do the following:
    --- Rename EhSvc.dll to _1EhSvc.dll
    --- Copy psapi.dll and paste it back into the folder.
    --- Rename psapi - Copy.dll to EhSvc.dll
    (I took this from the EuphRO2 Forum but because it is currently down, I can't check who the original author is.)
    Source: http://www.euphro2.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4369

-Head back to the main DiviniaROII folder and right click on the Divinia RagII.exe (The shortcut, if you have it on your desktop you can right click on that one too.)

-Click on Properties and make sure your Target looks like this: "C:\Program Files\Gravity\DiviniaROII\System\RagII.exe" ServerIP=76.22.168.157 ServerPort=6000
    (Depending on where you installed it, it may look different but make sure that it has the RagII.exe and the ServerIP and ServerPort.)

-In the same Shortcut tab, click on the Advanced button on the bottom and check the box that says "Run as administrator" Click OK , then OK again.

-Now finally right click the Divinia RagII shortcut again and choose Run as administrator.

The game should work now!

09/13/2008, 07:48 AM

Allmoz avatar Posts count: 27 :3 yups feora, it works but only on private servers, i thik cose they dont verify the hack shield. but it will not (i tried ) work whit the kro2.
    btw... since the sp1 gravity is not supporting ro2 on vista, is in the compatibility info, so i dont think there will be a fix to this problem (vista sp1 - hack shield).

and zut! xD install xp as second boot, it will run FAST. if you need help just ask.
    09/14/2008, 08:46 PM
    Re:  
    zut Posts count: 4 yea, i tried the way feora mentioned but it ain't work. but i'm running ro2 now cos i have xp as my double boot. Thanks a lot for all the help guys!

not logged in