betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

What stats for Clown?
    01/26/2008, 08:32 AM
    What stats for Clown? 
    Dinshuc Posts count: 5 Looking at the stats in game I see that INT is a must, for SP. However from there it gets blurry. DEX helps with Skill Cool Down...which would be nice. CON helps with melee attack speed and Ranged DMG, which would be nice as well. Are Skill Cool Downs important enough to invest DEX? Or should I go INT/CON and switch to a Ranged Weapon? Also does anyone know if Venom Coat works on Ranged Weaponry?
    01/26/2008, 08:43 AM

Dinshuc Posts count: 5 ...additionally I have noticed some Melee Masteries apply to Clown as well, making me think they are more combat oriented then Bard/Dancer were. If that is the case then STR might be one of their stats as well. The Clown class is quiet confusing statwise, it is almost like they need a bit of everything, but that cannot be the case.
    01/26/2008, 02:17 PM

Dinshuc Posts count: 5 20 Views and no feedback...wow. Well I decided to go STR/INT, not sure how it will work out. I just came to that conclusion as that is the only Stat Combo not used: Enchanter is DEX/INT, Recruit is CON/INT, Swordsman is STR/CON, and Thief is STR/DEX (A little con for speed). I thought of maybe DEX/CON since Clowns can boost their Min/Max Physical Damage, and since they have no magical attacks really, just buffs and debuffs, I might not need the INT. Unless INT will raise SP in the future, which right now it does not do but even then Clowns can raise their SP as well. So it is down to STR/INT or DEX/CON right now.

not logged in