betting sites uden dansk licens

Fórum

ro2 not pop-up
    09/21/2008, 04:55 PM
    ro2 not pop-up 
    kyogen Posts count: 3 hey guys, i already DL ro2 and i already finish the patch..

the problem is, when i hit "Game Start", the ragnrok2 wont pop-up..

i mean, when i hit game start, nothing happen... i dont know why..

someone help me pls..

and when i run ragnarok.exe again, it said "Ragnarok2 is running.! Exit from the Game"

help help
    09/21/2008, 11:09 PM
    Re: ro2 not pop-up 
    yue avatar Posts count: 4 im still having the same problem as urs. it happened since i switched to vista sp1. it ran well while i was using laptops with vista. so maybe thats the problem :/
    09/21/2008, 11:46 PM
    Re: Re: ro2 not pop-up 
    kyogen Posts count: 3
    Quote (yue)
    im still having the same problem as urs. it happened since i switched to vista sp1. it ran well while i was using laptops with vista. so maybe thats the problem :/

me too, im using laptop with vista OS...

someone help us pls..

we want to play ro2.
    09/22/2008, 04:30 AM
    Re: Re: Re: ro2 not pop-up 
    kyogen Posts count: 3 BUMP!!!

i need your help guys..
    09/27/2008, 07:49 AM
    clicking start and client not appearing 
    xhellsingx Posts count: 2 i patched the launcher over and over but yet every time i click start it still seems to be the same result, the game doesn't appear, any help would be appreciated.

im currently using a laptop running vista
    10/11/2008, 04:01 PM
    Re: clicking start and client not appearing 
    rokujinshou avatar Posts count: 3 I'm having the SAME exact problem, I made a post over here, explaining in detail what is wrong:
    https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/problem-loading-in-vista-t2947#c20227

Sorry for double posting, I didn't know there was already a topic regarding the same problem, I would appreciate some help on this, as I'd love to play the game again.

not logged in