betting sites uden dansk licens

论坛

why that i cant download the client?~pls help~
    02/24/2008, 09:07 AM
    why that i cant download the client?~pls help~ 
    zlanz20 Posts count: 2 Anyone can tell me where can i download the ragnarok 2 client??? pls~
    02/24/2008, 09:40 AM
    where can i get kssn? plsplsplspls tell me.. 
    zlanz20 Posts count: 2 Any one can tell me how could i get kssn ?
    02/24/2008, 03:46 PM

Paidpanda avatar Posts count: 18 The download link is on this site. Here is the link:

https://ragnarok-online-2.com/en/download/client

Download and make sure to get the english patch. The KSSN isn´t really worth finding anymore, since Gravity made a couple new steps in the registration process, if you have a KSSN and you register as a child, at the end you need to provide your parents information and have it verified, if you register as 18 and over than you need to have a valid credit card that checks out with the KSSN, so until someone finds a way past the system it´s nearly impossible to get an account nowadays. You could always try euphro2 out. I don´t recommend it though.
    02/24/2008, 10:50 PM

maxpaynex avatar Posts count: 6 ..you forgot something

assuming u find a valid kssn ur still not in the clear:
    ->u will have a succesfully made account but when u try to login it will say ,,This account is not activated'' ...and the mail they sent u doesnt have a activation link but a phone number that u must call and present real korean documents. gravity hates us.
    02/24/2008, 12:20 PM

Paidpanda avatar Posts count: 18 oh wow they are actually doing that now? Im guessing they do hate us...Can´t we all live in a peacefull world xD?
    02/29/2008, 12:43 AM
    Re:  
    hasyim1987 avatar Posts count: 28 i can't get enter the website www.ragnarok2.co.kr why ? any reason ?
    03/06/2008, 06:56 PM
    RO2 RO1 
    Astos-Razgriz avatar Posts count: 1 So what then, we should not bother with RO2 and go play RO1? 'cause it sounds to me tht
    there's no way of playing RO2.
    03/10/2008, 12:04 AM
    ~ Help me ~  
    Princess avatar Posts count: 2 ~ I wanna download the client , then a few minutes later , it shows like no conmnection at all. ~ PLEASE REPLY ~
    03/10/2008, 12:05 AM
    it means  
    Princess avatar Posts count: 2 It means like CANNOT FIND SERVER .. Help me !
    03/10/2008, 08:44 PM
    Re: it means  
    Eaz avatar Posts count: 4 IM gettin the same problem, i cant download the client and play the game :(.

Is it becos im from UK. . . if thats so it isnt really a World Community is it lol

not logged in