betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    05/02/2008, 08:53 PM
    Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!) 
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 42 OK People here is the deal...

I am going to make (5) FIVE Accounts to the first (5) FIVE People who respond to this post that wish to have an account created for them.

RULES!

I am only going to make accounts for people that have AT LEAST 5 Posts on these forums at the time of THIS post. I will check people that ask to see if they spammed the forums for a quick post count. Any posts after the time stamp of this one Will not count!

If all Accounts are not taken today, Then tomorrow if you have 5 posts before 12:00PM EST you will be eligable, and I will continue until all 5 accounts are created.

If it goes well I may do this once a week but post count is subject to change XD.

This is to keep people from Trolling the forums looking for a chance like this just to wait for someone to do the work for them and make one post saying "I want account make me please".

And for those of you who do not qualify for this, You can still use my guide to create your own. Link

;Your friendly neighborhood BloodTide...

UPDATE!!!! I have made (1)ONE Account so far. For Valdehmar.
    05/03/2008, 04:40 PM

Connected Posts count: 4 Can you make me one please? >.<
    my head is about to blow up thanks to those KSSN Shit thing, its gay cant get past the pArental KSSN that the only problem i got. none works, im unlucky and have a headache

or maybe you can send me a kssn that i can try out, i would apreciate it.

~Thanks <3

Edit: Oh Snap! xD i havent sent 5 posts yet >__<
    would be nice if you helped me anyways, il be active =)
    05/03/2008, 05:36 PM
    Re: Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!) 
    triforge Posts count: 6 man.. I'd really appreciate if you could make me one please.. I'm really excited bout this game, I've been downloading it since yesterday! hehehe! Please help me!

Can't wait to play this! I was into RO I think I'd like RO2 even better!

Thanks!!!^^
    05/03/2008, 05:39 PM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 Ah, another glorious thread. I take my word back; I might take a break from CABALing and try this one more time. If you can help me with an account, either PM me, or IM me at MSN. My MSN is [email protected]. I don't e-mail, I IM. That or PM. :/
    05/03/2008, 05:40 PM
    Re: Re: Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!) 
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 42
    Quote (triforge)
    man.. I'd really appreciate if you could make me one please.. I'm really excited bout this game, I've been downloading it since yesterday! hehehe! Please help me!

Can't wait to play this! I was into RO I think I'd like RO2 even better!

Thanks!!!^^

This is the exact reason I set a post count.... the first post the guy makes is to ask for an account.

Ok connected you didnt leave me any kind of info... if you have AIM XxBloodTidexX is my SN. hit me up and Ill help ya out...
    05/03/2008, 05:46 PM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 Wait a minute; BloodTire, do you know if we can even PM each other in this forum? Because I don't see the PM link. I'm looking for it just in case, maybe if something happens.
    05/03/2008, 05:56 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 42 naw I havnt seen a PM button ANYWHERE lol.. so I guess not... if you want an account just let me know here...

Then IM me on AIM... XxBloodTidexX
    05/03/2008, 06:30 PM

abunai-kawaii-aya avatar Posts count: 11 I just found this site I am so happy!!!
    I made a log in and started posting already!
    i used to play the first RR but had to stop for a while.
    I was just downloading the original when my friend told me then new one was being beta tested.
    I see you are giving out free acounts. But how do you get an acount in the first place.?

you can reach me here or on my msn: [email protected]

also I have a myspace: www.myspace.com/uchihamotoko

i don't know if that helps?
    05/03/2008, 06:31 PM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 Alrighty, may I have an account, Blood? xD
    05/03/2008, 06:44 PM
    Re:  
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 42
    Quote (abunai-kawaii-aya)
    I just found this site I am so happy!!!
    I made a log in and started posting already!
    i used to play the first RR but had to stop for a while.
    I was just downloading the original when my friend told me then new one was being beta tested.
    I see you are giving out free acounts. But how do you get an acount in the first place.?

you can reach me here or on my msn: [email protected]

also I have a myspace: www.myspace.com/uchihamotoko

i don't know if that helps?

Rofl... way to post 5 times in a row on a new account to get your post count up... well... it will do for tomorrow if the 5 have not been made... so sit tight and keep an eye out...

not logged in