« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 …   Next ›   Last »
    Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    05/03/2008, 06:54 PM
    Re: Re:  
    abunai-kawaii-aya avatar Posts count: 11
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Quote (abunai-kawaii-aya)
    I just found this site I am so happy!!!
    I made a log in and started posting already!
    i used to play the first RR but had to stop for a while.
    I was just downloading the original when my friend told me then new one was being beta tested.
    I see you are giving out free acounts. But how do you get an acount in the first place.?

you can reach me here or on my msn: [email protected]

also I have a myspace: www.myspace.com/uchihamotoko

i don't know if that helps?

Rofl... way to post 5 times in a row on a new account to get your post count up... well... it will do for tomorrow if the 5 have not been made... so sit tight and keep an eye out...

ok cool thanks! >w<
    05/04/2008, 06:26 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    triforge Posts count: 6 I hope I get an accoujnt as well! hehe thanks guys!
    05/04/2008, 06:32 AM

Bubblemage Posts count: 8 Hi, I was wondering if I would be able to get an account please? I have been trying to make one, but cant find a KSSN to match a name correctly. I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you.
    05/04/2008, 07:39 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Triforge... you didnt get your 5th post count till this morning... come back Monday and we'll talk...

Bubblemage you dont even have 5 posts yet... lol
    05/04/2008, 08:02 AM

Hearst avatar Posts count: 24 I can only hope to find myself lucky enough to receive an account so that way I have a reason to look at my computer again. But I need 5 posts. :P
    05/04/2008, 09:14 AM

Bubblemage Posts count: 8 Yes I do :). I just found this site today, and didn't want to spam the forum.
    05/04/2008, 07:24 PM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 Hey, just to let you guys know; this isn't a fake at all. He made me an account just yesterday and gave me the info today, and the account works. i have a level 5 thief, and I'm jamming it up.

See you in-game.
    05/04/2008, 12:35 PM
    Re:  
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 24
    Quote (Valdehmar)
    Hey, just to let you guys know; this isn't a fake at all. He made me an account just yesterday and gave me the info today, and the account works. i have a level 5 thief, and I'm jamming it up.

See you in-game.

Why would it be a fake in the first place? I thought that BloodTide is an admin. Unless this is a cruel joke to get our hopes up. :P

forgot to add this; P.S. Account please :P
    05/05/2008, 01:54 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 7 of 8 posts made today? Come back Monday afternoon and we'll talk... again Im trying to keep people from spamming these forums but I dont want people just to wander in off the street with their first post asking for an account.. Im sure you people can understand that...

And no... Im not an Admin... Im just someone who actually took the time to figure out how to create an account because I wanted to play... even wrote tutorial for those less fortunate... this was to be a last ditch for those who simply after time and time of trying themselves... but it doesnt seem that that is how it is turning out... I still am seeing people spamming the forums to get a post count and then ask for an account...
    05/05/2008, 07:04 AM

Hearst avatar Posts count: 24 I know this might not be the place for this post but, is there some sort of Private message feature on this site? because I'd like to ask some questions and posting it up would take up valuable posting room.
    « First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 …   Next ›   Last »

not logged in