betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 …   Next ›   Last »
    Account creation and KSSN
    10/07/2007, 05:59 PM
    help me!! 
    akkihiko Posts count: 1 I can't open the web site https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/agreement.asp
    can anyone tell me how to solve the prob??
    10/07/2007, 09:52 PM
    thanks 
    Kujo Posts count: 2 thank you so much for the help i created my account with no problems and for those with the page has expired problem it happened to me but the last 2 fields the address and stuff fill it out with something close to your addres but like butchering the numbers like insted of 2405 make it 5024 or something iono if thats required but thats what i did. and the field in which you copy the orange box characters theres a pull down menue and selct one of them like the middle one then it fills the second to last box out anyways hope this helps someone. thanks again for the guide
    10/08/2007, 01:56 AM
    timed out. 
    orochi Posts count: 4 I've tried to make an account about 100 times in the past two days. it keeps timing out at the registration page no matter what I do. This is so frustrating , I'm not like one of these other people who tried it once or twice or even a douzen times. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY RO2, ARG! I tried different KSSN's different names. birthdates phone numbers, EVERYTHING nothing works holy crap help me please. [email protected]
    10/08/2007, 02:00 AM
    please sombody help. 
    orochi Posts count: 4 I really need help from somebody who can do this. it seems that if you get a error when registering my IE locks up and freezes, so i know i must be filling in one of the fields wrong. BUT i follow the guides word for word, i just think it does'nt like my random korean characters im pasting, invalid maby. so it freezes everytime and i have to start again with a new KSSN come on please help, im a huge fan of RO
    10/08/2007, 02:25 AM
    problem error? 
    kitekun Posts count: 11 i've got problems on part where u input a name and the KSSN. prob is it goes to an error page saying something i can't read and a 9-12:00...if any1 have related problem and knws how to fix pls tell me!
    10/08/2007, 03:56 AM

piccolodude Posts count: 2 yep im getting it too heres a pic of the error
    10/08/2007, 09:26 AM
    KSSN help 
    koifish Posts count: 26 i cant get pass that stage when you enter your KSSN for the first time i get this error written in korean so i cant even tell you the error i get
    10/08/2007, 09:38 AM

Mooxxs Posts count: 1 Follow this guide.
    https://ragnarok-online-2.com/open-beta/reg-guide
    10/08/2007, 11:49 AM

jiueru Posts count: 7 i cant understand the letterings please create me one.

username:jiueru
    email:[email protected]

please email me the password. /thx in advance... plz plz plz
    10/08/2007, 11:50 AM
    mmm 
    koifish Posts count: 26 i told u in ur other post i will make you one but first u need to give me a hotmail adress
    « First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 …   Next ›   Last »

not logged in