betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Account creation and KSSN
    02/21/2008, 01:29 AM
    Re:  
    sethafox avatar Posts count: 26
    Quote (maxpaynex)

Quote (sethafox)
    Why don't you all jest play EuphRO2. and if you are Korean i can understand why not. but all you non Koreans Why don't you play EuphRO2?

because EuphRO2 has only one playeble class ->enchanter ...thats because it's the only class that can compensate its bugs with infinite heals due to infinite mana bug ..all the other class'es has the desavantage of super low damage due to non working passive skills, no armour options, no HP regeneration bonus whatsoever

Let me rephrase that:
    -siting down does not speed ur HP regeneration process
    -non of the passive skills are working so again no HP regeneration bonus
    -armour options are not working so again no HP regeneration bonus

(absolutly nothing is helping u to regenerate HP faster)

...not even when u lie down ...u kill a mob with like 20 hits while the enchanter kills it with 2 long distance hits ..and sit down (just an expresion, its pointless to sit ..u can run arround the HP regen it's the same) to regenerate ur HP the slowest way possible in like 3 minutes after every single mob that u kill while the enchanter does it in 1 second with 1 Heal.

..so EuphRO2 is only good if u play enchanter and don't mind than non of ur armour options are working.

Finally some one puts out a good point why not to play and i agree with you HP regeneration is really slow even so there are some other options like forming a party with an enchanter or buying a lot of Good potions althow that costs money its quick hear are some of them how much they heal fallowed buy how much they cost

900HP-1200HP $210

1250HP-1550HP $315

1660HP-2040HP $455

2750HP-3350HP $825

but if you are patient you will heal eventually

PS. thanks maxpaynex for putting a good reason
    02/21/2008, 09:28 AM

maxpaynex avatar Posts count: 6 tks :)

p.s. party isn't working eighter (exp share and drop distribution doesn't work) -u can call it a KillSteal party :P

-hmm ..all i can do is w8-th for the international i guess ..hope q2/3 of 2008 comes soon and it will be free to play ...untill that i'l play the only class i can on EuphRO2
    02/28/2008, 03:46 AM
    I tried! I really did!  
    puffykoya Posts count: 3 I tried to do the registering thing so I can play, but it just wont work! I even asked 2 of my friends to do it for me on there computer... but still nothing.. Can someone help me and make my account.. other people have been asking, so that's why I'm asking as well.

ID: adventchildbecca
    PW:anything
    Email: [email protected]

plz!plz!plz! help
    02/28/2008, 04:02 AM
    WOW! 
    puffykoya Posts count: 3 I think they were rushing the game, so people could play it... you know what.. never mind about my account... I'm going to wait, wait until they actualy have it ready, and its just like all the other rag servers, were it's easy to make an account and your characters skills and inventory are working properly.. I think everyone should just wait.. B/c all your doing is making the makers of this game rush to fully complete it, and there missing stuff along the way. Give them a break.
    03/09/2008, 06:52 PM
    Help! 
    Dragometeor Posts count: 1 I type in the kssn and the name and i takes me straight to the username and password stage and i cant get it to take my passwords anyone understand this?
    03/11/2008, 06:09 AM

Rylynn Posts count: 1 i think the gravity site is down because i cant connect to any of the sites that was mentioned above the link that i was sent to the member page dosent work, www.gravity.co.kr dosent work so i think the site is actually down

not logged in