betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

All Non Korean Banned?
    12/12/2007, 10:24 PM
    All Non Korean Banned? 
    Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 I don´t know if thats true. But since the Server was shut down because of a maintanence or something like this, couldn´t translate what the admins wrote, i can´t connect to the login-, game- or worldserver of RO2. If someone got the same problem please answear. And all that could connect please tell me if you are using a proxy server or going through the normal launcher. Thank you in advance.
    12/12/2007, 11:04 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 276

lol i still exist.

now that the servers merged i found some new monster people in cognito dungeon @_@

i think you had the same problem like mine.

can you post a screen shot about the msg that comes out when you try to log in?

after you put your Id and password and enter theres a red korean msg right?
    (well that was my problem yesterday. but today im already playing)
    12/13/2007, 05:34 AM

Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 It´s the message "Cannot connect to the login server", because im using the english patch. I´m using no proxy maybe it is that problem? But the proxy guide wont work for me.
    12/13/2007, 06:21 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 73 if you were banned it'd say you were banned and sometimes why and how like ip or mac address or w/e just like on ragnarok online most likely, so don't trip
    12/13/2007, 02:32 PM

Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 Banned? Then it would be readable, i just got the message "Unable to connect to the login server" and not "You was powned banned mother ...." =3.
    12/18/2007, 01:30 AM
    Re:  
    inderiotz Posts count: 2
    Quote (Kazza2003)
    Banned? Then it would be readable, i just got the message "Unable to connect to the login server" and not "You was powned banned mother ...." =3.

me too. facing the same problem as yours. i got a message "unable to connect to the login server" after i inserted my ID and PSWD.

how to overcome this?
    12/18/2007, 12:28 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 those things happened to me too.

what i did was
    1. FuliFileDownload or

2. Re-Install the game and Update.

basically i think the problem is with the outdated files since the last maintenance check they always do every wednesday. (usually)

you have to update properly bcause theres an event this month.
    12/19/2007, 04:47 AM
    Re: All Non Korean Banned? 
    devaz Posts count: 37 Nah, That's not true. They don't ban any existing accounts.
    Those red letters that showed up can be in many cases. i also experienced that even the most stupid case like "entering wrong id or password"
    - server's down and usually they have announcements
    - your English/Korean Regional Language setting screwed - so it returned you those red letters- i also experienced this.
    - Internet Connection problem etc.

In brief they don't ban people who connecting servers out of Korea. They never know those are real Koreans or not. Koreans who live outside Korea have their rights to play too.

And you may check your account by going to their official site and try to log on your account.
    www.ragnarok2.co.kr
    12/19/2007, 04:51 AM
    Re: Re: All Non Korean Banned? 
    devaz Posts count: 37 In case of your language setting got screwed, you can try typing your user name and password in notepad, ms word. then try copy & paste from there to RO2 client.
    or try to switch to the correct language when you are about to enter your ID and password.

Hope this helps.
    12/19/2007, 05:21 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 lol absurd.
    even if you properly install the east asian pack you'd still get the red letters msg.

if it was really the languange problem. then this thing is stupid.
    (its not technical anymore. tch!)

not logged in