betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

All Non Korean Banned?
    12/12/2007, 10:24 PM
    All Non Korean Banned? 
    Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 I don´t know if thats true. But since the Server was shut down because of a maintanence or something like this, couldn´t translate what the admins wrote, i can´t connect to the login-, game- or worldserver of RO2. If someone got the same problem please answear. And all that could connect please tell me if you are using a proxy server or going through the normal launcher. Thank you in advance.
    12/12/2007, 11:04 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 126

lol i still exist.

now that the servers merged i found some new monster people in cognito dungeon @_@

i think you had the same problem like mine.

can you post a screen shot about the msg that comes out when you try to log in?

after you put your Id and password and enter theres a red korean msg right?
    (well that was my problem yesterday. but today im already playing)
    12/13/2007, 05:34 AM

Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 It´s the message "Cannot connect to the login server", because im using the english patch. I´m using no proxy maybe it is that problem? But the proxy guide wont work for me.
    12/13/2007, 06:21 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 31 if you were banned it'd say you were banned and sometimes why and how like ip or mac address or w/e just like on ragnarok online most likely, so don't trip
    12/13/2007, 02:32 PM

Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 Banned? Then it would be readable, i just got the message "Unable to connect to the login server" and not "You was powned banned mother ...." =3.

not logged in