betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

english ragnarok :)
    01/19/2008, 12:28 AM
    spring 08 naybe so 
    suraki avatar Posts count: 17 yeah there might be a good reason for launching the RagnaII on spring time coz during that time classes in most of asia are off and kids are out to enjoy summer while RagnaII is out kids will try and check the new game out and gravity hopes to get em hooked and the foundation of the ragnaII conquest is stable then they move on to going or expanding to further of asia and RagnaII will be an alltime favorite just like RagnaI ..well i hope so

but the thing they are probably doin now is converting and evening out the game and maybe add some new maps defenently new jobs like the ones in RagnaI

...hope they beat WoW in launching in asia because that maybe their biggest contender

01/19/2008, 02:43 PM

Shabutaro avatar Posts count: 27 lol here in SEA it's summer whole year round XD
    i think from Feb to March we only get 1 week school holiday =X
    01/19/2008, 04:25 PM

Bloodsong Posts count: 35 Sorry, but I doubt they'll beat WoW. RO2 only has cuter graphics...
    01/21/2008, 08:52 AM

Unknown-Zodiac avatar Posts count: 134 Yes Wow very god, but Ro2 promiss, wait a litle time, at the game system as complete, after this, is more just to compare this two games.
    01/22/2008, 02:10 PM

Techtsuko Posts count: 2 Heard its mid 2008. When it comes out in english
    01/22/2008, 02:11 PM

Techtsuko Posts count: 2 Closed beta meh thinks ^^
    01/24/2008, 12:19 PM
    Re: english ragnarok :) 
    TheJulius avatar Posts count: 12
    Quote (ozzy69r)
    i know it says maybe new years but cmon!!!!! give us a date <3 lol

i mean for official

I think it's coming out in like Febuary, at around the end of the month or something! If not, well, I hope it doesn't get to that!
    01/24/2008, 12:30 PM
    When is it coming out!? 
    TheJulius avatar Posts count: 12 Man, this is taking forever, I want to play the game, I'm hearing lots of stuff about it coming in spring. My friend moved to Korea, he can hardly speak Korean yet, let alone play a game in Korean, lot's of his friends play it, or this is what he tells me, I don't know. ( I tried The Beta thing, man it is so laggy!)
    01/25/2008, 01:51 PM
    RagnaII has more potencial 
    suraki avatar Posts count: 17 RagnaII has more potential than WoE coz WoE already gave its jobs, skills, magor stories and stuff but RagnaII didnt revealed anything but the minor stuff and besides when it come to disc space RagnaII owns by 3 times or less in consumption of space but though WoE took less time to launch but Gravity never disappoint me (except for the time of launching) when it comes to whole gameplay
    02/04/2008, 11:22 PM
    Re: spring 08 naybe so 
    ozzy69r Posts count: 8 hmm... gravity is slow with... updates ect... i play roseonline but the thing is the updates are SO SLOW i realy hoped this wouldnt be the case with ragnarok 2... althought it may be

if ragnarok 2 is slow with updates then ill just stick with rose online

not logged in