betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

english ragnarok :)
    02/23/2008, 10:30 PM

Paidpanda avatar Posts count: 18 Well, KRO2 is still in Open beta, so they wouldn´t make and inernational or "english" server till KRO2 finishes most of it´s beta period and see´s fit to release other servers, so i give it about 5-6 more months till we see an actual English based RO2 server.
    03/23/2008, 09:03 AM
    Re:  
    Brock-Sampson avatar Posts count: 2
    Quote (Paidpanda)
    Well, KRO2 is still in Open beta, so they wouldn´t make and inernational or "english" server till KRO2 finishes most of it´s beta period and see´s fit to release other servers, so i give it about 5-6 more months till we see an actual English based RO2 server.

Thats a shame cause I'll be to busy playing Age of Conan by then.
    03/23/2008, 02:17 PM

myronic Posts count: 1 how about trying to download d downloadable patcher by right clicking d underlined word (the blue) and click properties den copy the one on top...i also suggest u download d 1 after d first download.. just suggesting coz dats wat i did... hehe *laughing* anyway i hope it works if it doesnt I'll post it tomorrow ^^
    03/25/2008, 08:36 AM
    rlease 
    Zimius avatar Posts count: 1 When Open Beta starts?
    Open Beta starts on May 28 by available informations. You will find detailed information
    here soon. On Homepage is also Beta servers status checker.

Is this what ye meant? its on teh information page..
    have fun ^_^

PS. if its teh wrong one, soz.
    03/25/2008, 10:43 AM
    RO 2 English Language 
    EiAngelo1 avatar Posts count: 3 to all those who want to get an english languqge version for the in-game NPC just e-mail at [email protected] so that i can forward you the File[s]

*good game*
    03/25/2008, 08:07 PM

Fukov avatar Posts count: 11 They will release it when it's ready, giving dates will just upset people when those deadlines wont be met.
    04/15/2008, 03:07 PM
    Re:  
    Gamehi avatar Posts count: 2
    Quote (Fukov)
    They will release it when it's ready, giving dates will just upset people when those deadlines wont be met.

Yea well lets hope its before summer... been looking for a nice anime rpg ever since i finished the trio Hacker//G.O games and the anime series.

Btw... WoW has nice graphic and nice pvp, but anime beats all! (if you like the styl that is)
    04/19/2008, 12:11 PM
    Ragnarok online 2 english 
    johnny2424 avatar Posts count: 2 I want to play it so bad and i think i see people playing the english version in youtube.com
    04/19/2008, 12:23 PM
    Ragnarok online 2 english 
    johnny2424 avatar Posts count: 2 I cant take it anymore i just want to play Ragnarok online 2 already!Im tiered of looking for other games! Would someone please tell me where i can download this game!
    04/20/2008, 09:36 AM
    Re: Ragnarok online 2 english 
    mojojojo62 Posts count: 1
    Quote (johnny2424)
    I cant take it anymore i just want to play Ragnarok online 2 already!Im tiered of looking for other games! Would someone please tell me where i can download this game!

Like always RO is behind the times, when the first game was released you could have found a million mmos that played better and now the game is just dead, bots spamming 24/7 and inept GM's that aprently dont care or dont know what to do, anywayyyyyyy ive played RO2 and since the only mmo thast 3d ive played was WoW i was happy with the grafix at least, anyway poorly translated private servers arnt my thing so i quit the first day and later found Mabinogi and relised ITS THE SAME DAMN GAME ... the artistic style and all that just without the RO backdrop of towns and such and this game has been out for quite some time in it's home contry, by the time ro2's in full swing, we'll all be playing something else, with so many free mmo's if anime is your thing how can RO2 expect to compete?

not logged in