betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

lastest ENG Patch And Vista
    01/03/2008, 04:51 PM
    lastest ENG Patch And Vista 
    FacelessRed Posts count: 1 Okay, im running vista, I just got the game again after a LONG time, and played, it works fine.

i go to get the latest english patch on my new Vista system, and it doesnt work.. AT ALL. nothing is translated the entire game is STILL in korean. Can anyone please help me on what the hell is wrong?

ALSO i have the same skills from the original Open beta release, i know you are SUPPOSED to remove them and get th new skills to replace them with the altered skills, How do i do that? i cant tell what im doing at all for this, especially with the game 100% in korean.
    01/10/2008, 03:19 PM

Reilly Posts count: 12 I can only think of a few things that might be wrong:

Check to make sure that it actually is the latest version, download it right from the ro2trans site at http://ayuki.info/

Make sure that when you copy the files, that it asks for permission to overwrite existing files/merge existing folders.

Also, make sure you're running the game with the english client, not the original one.

After you've checked those I'll see if I can figure out anything else.
    01/18/2008, 02:29 PM
    Re: lastest ENG Patch And Vista 
    suraki avatar Posts count: 17
    Quote (FacelessRed)
    Okay, im running vista, I just got the game again after a LONG time, and played, it works fine.

i go to get the latest english patch on my new Vista system, and it doesnt work.. AT ALL. nothing is translated the entire game is STILL in korean. Can anyone please help me on what the hell is wrong?

ALSO i have the same skills from the original Open beta release, i know you are SUPPOSED to remove them and get th new skills to replace them with the altered skills, How do i do that? i cant tell what im doing at all for this, especially with the game 100% in korean.

man theres so much gaming problems when using vista and besides thats not realy 100% korean theres the numbers and thats in english not korean so its maybe 98% but not 100% lolZ ^_^
    06/29/2008, 05:22 AM
    Vista problems 
    COZZY Posts count: 78 my uncle just got a new laptop and the default windows program is now vista so u cant get XP unless u buy the program urself
    and ive been trying for the past 2 weekends to get it to work but cant i got applocale working but cant seem to get ragnarok 2 to work and when it does start up it says hack shield problems... so yeh

im only tryin to do this so me and my bro can play ragnarok together instead of taking turns playing it if any1 can help would be wonderful
    06/29/2008, 06:37 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 328 It's just your settings on Vista. Im using a laptop myself with Windows Vista and it works fine. You don't need the Apps, just the ENG patch and the kRO2 client. I'm not 100% sure what I did to allow the game to run on my laptop, but just try messing around with the Vista settings untill you can get it to work cuz i know that's what i did. Also check your Firewall/Anit-Virus protection if you have one. I think if you just do a search on Google you can probably find out easier.
    06/29/2008, 03:59 PM
    Re: i have tryed 
    COZZY Posts count: 78
    Quote (Feora)
    It's just your settings on Vista. Im using a laptop myself with Windows Vista and it works fine. You don't need the Apps, just the ENG patch and the kRO2 client. I'm not 100% sure what I did to allow the game to run on my laptop, but just try messing around with the Vista settings untill you can get it to work cuz i know that's what i did. Also check your Firewall/Anit-Virus protection if you have one. I think if you just do a search on Google you can probably find out easier.

i have tryed messing around with vista and lookin on google but have found nothin thats y i posted on this i have got avg but i have avg on my other laptop and i just disable it and it works so yeh just kinda not workin on that laptop so ...

and is there a web site to download the kro2 seperatly
    06/29/2008, 04:38 PM

Rafacar avatar Posts count: 39 where i can download a mirror of euphRO ?????
    i already have ro2 on my pc
    all links are broken and the site dont want open...
    06/29/2008, 06:40 PM
    Rafacer!!! 
    COZZY Posts count: 78 u ever go lookin for it urself cuz only took me 2 secs to find now im downloading it ^-^ so yeh

heres the site im gettin off of

http://www.euphro2.com/forum/index.php?showforum=40

click the green thingo that says "up to date"
    06/30/2008, 04:09 PM

Rafacar avatar Posts count: 39 i already visited it before...
    its just not open,apear all black...

i have a new idea...
    06/30/2008, 04:12 PM

Rafacar avatar Posts count: 39 someone want to divide a account whit me??
    if u are thinking "you will hack my account"...
    no i not will hack your account,i dont know :P

plz im very ancious to play .... euphRO download site not open...

----------------- THX IF SOMEONE DIVIDE WHIT ME -------------

my e-mail is: [email protected]
    or [email protected]

not logged in