betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 …   Next ›   Last »
    Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    05/05/2008, 09:15 AM

Zabusa Posts count: 11 i think i apply now.

if i do here is my E-mail:[email protected]

thx if i get the account.

and thx if i dont.

you`re doing things that not much people do and plp like me should be thankful for this.
    05/05/2008, 02:16 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 No... apparently there is no Private Messages on these boards anywhere...

but bro feel free if you have questions... theres a "Players Questions" section. Use it... make a post... ask all the questions you want... Im sure someone will help you out if they know how...

to Zabusa well but you made all your posts today so it seems. Like Ive said all through here, if your gonna do that you gotta wait one more day... so come back and post in here on Tuesday and Ill get you an account OK?

If any of you have noticed though, most of these people that have done this, posted their ass off in one day to try to get an account, when I tell them to come back the following day because I can see they made all their posts on one day. They dont come back.... lol

It just proves people spam the forums to try to get an account.
    05/05/2008, 03:34 PM

Zabusa Posts count: 11 ok.

I hope that do not get finish. :(
    05/05/2008, 07:59 PM

Hearst avatar Posts count: 26 I've been posting for the past couple days, does that qualify me? :P
    [email protected] its my msn as well.
    05/05/2008, 09:29 PM

Bubblemage Posts count: 8 Hey, I was wondering if I would be able to qualify for an account yet? My email is [email protected]. Thanks a lot for you time and effort in this forum.
    05/06/2008, 03:31 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Alright guys... I got a couple people here that Imma give accounts to... but Im heading to bed right now.. when I get home from work tomorrow Ill get you guys set up OK?

See ya tomorrow evening.
    05/06/2008, 05:02 AM

Zabusa Posts count: 11 Back againg, well the page says that is 6 so is (tomorrow).

whaiting for answers. :)

(sry for my bad writing)

thx for the account (if i get it)

and ill whait for tomorrow (if not)

E-mail:[email protected]
    05/06/2008, 05:46 PM
    Re:  
    sametbars Posts count: 6 Can i get an account too please?
    Email: [email protected]
    Thanks in advance.
    05/06/2008, 05:57 PM
    Pick Me! 
    paulen Posts count: 7 I'd love to get an account if possible!
    I have been waiting since RO2 was first announced and been a RO fan since the first one was in beta.

I tried to make my own account but had no luck after hours of attempts.

Your very generous BloodTide, even if I don't get an account. ; p

[email protected]
    05/06/2008, 09:18 PM

Xnub Posts count: 5 Hello i joined yesterday night so i couldnt really get any post's done , But i really want ragnarrok 2 account. So i was wondering since i dotn got 5 post say if i was to make 10 post each a pargraph long not spam, i may be quaflied for a account ? please respond ty.
    « First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 …   Next ›   Last »

not logged in