betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 …   Next ›   Last »
    Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    05/07/2008, 02:12 AM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 Sorry, guys, but he made it clear: You MUST have 5 posts or higher. If not, that marks you as a lurker to him.

Somewhat an ass-kisser, I know.
    05/07/2008, 03:16 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 88 BloodTide, hi im Feora and I already have 3 characters on my 1 account. When i first started playing I paid a guy named DevaZeny for my Beta Account.. I was wondering if you could create me a Female one because I'd like to have a character of every class. So far I have enchanter, theif and swordy. I'd love to try a Clown!! I have posted several times on the forums and I'm friendly and helpful towards all players, in game and on the Forums. I play on the First Server (Top one), and I was wondering which server you played on?

Thank You~

Feora
    05/07/2008, 05:30 AM
    RO2 account 
    batchi Posts count: 2 Hey can i also ask for an acoount please :D my email is [email protected]

THANKIES!!!! ^______________________^
    05/07/2008, 06:08 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Alright guys sorry... I been gone for a couple days with IRL issues... I see a couple people here that Ill make accts for...

once I actually get a chance to sit down this evening Ill get them out asap guys...

again sorry for the wait to the people here who actually deserve one...

oh and Feora.... sorry you had to go through actually paying that guy for an account.... and yes I do play on the first server... Ill probably be on there sometime this evening...

so to avoid confusion of time zones figure another 4-5 hours from the time this post is made I should be on...

See ya then!

;Your friendly neighborhood BloodTide...
    05/07/2008, 08:02 PM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 88
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Alright guys sorry... I been gone for a couple days with IRL issues... I see a couple people here that Ill make accts for...

once I actually get a chance to sit down this evening Ill get them out asap guys...

oh and Feora.... sorry you had to go through actually paying that guy for an account.... and yes I do play on the first server... Ill probably be on there sometime this evening...

so to avoid confusion of time zones figure another 4-5 hours from the time this post is made I should be on...

See ya then!

Hi, does this mean i can have a girl account? ^^ I read in your rules it said nothing about already having an account xP It would mean alot to me~
    Thanks
    05/07/2008, 08:03 PM

Hearst avatar Posts count: 26 You aren't going to make a list of people that are getting accounts are you?
    05/07/2008, 10:42 PM
    Re: Re:  
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Alright guys sorry... I been gone for a couple days with IRL issues... I see a couple people here that Ill make accts for...

See ya then!

Hi, does this mean i can have a girl account? ^^ I read in your rules it said nothing about already having an account xP It would mean alot to me~
    Thanks

But Technically I did say that this is for people that have spent hours of time trying to GET an account... and are unable to play XD
    05/07/2008, 11:12 PM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 88
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (BloodTide)

See ya then!

Thanks

But Technically I did say that this is for people that have spent hours of time trying to GET an account... and are unable to play XD

i have tried to make an account. I failed horribly... Thats why i bought an account... cost me 50$ T___T
    05/08/2008, 09:10 PM

Zabusa Posts count: 11 Blood send the account to: [email protected]

See you in game.

and thx for the account >_<
    05/11/2008, 02:21 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re:  
    devaz Posts count: 37
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (BloodTide)

See ya then!

Thanks

i have tried to make an account. I failed horribly... Thats why i bought an account... cost me 50$ T___T

Yes? feora lol i am a guy named Devazeny ;P

How are you doing?

you're doing great in game I see :D

If I recall that's for 2 accounts and includes guiding you through game installation, and also Zeny bonus in game ;P that you didn't mention hehe

Well, right now the rates are much cheaper than what you first got your 2 accounts like 4-5 months back. If you need more accounts please let me know then.

Peace!

Devaz

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny
    « First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 …   Next ›   Last »

not logged in