Fórum

DiviniaRO - Free RO2 Server -
    09/20/2008, 07:29 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 338
    Quote (kowro2)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (kowro2)
    Is it possible to have just one install of RO2 while still being able to play all three servers (kRO2, EuphRO2, DiviniaRO II)? I'd hate to take up 3x the space.

You just need the kro2 Gravity File and then Euph or divinia ro patches.. very simple just keep the files in the RagII Folder. So yes you can play all 3 if you want

The EuphRO2 forums make you download their entire several gigabyte client. Is the old-style patch with the .bat file etc. still available somewhere?

For DiviniaRO II, I ran their .exe to connect, then afterwards when I tried to play kRO2 again it failed (some .dll was not found) and I had to do a FullFileCheck. So it seems like it's not possible to play DiviniaRO II and kRO2 off the same install :(

Nope. I have kro2, DiviniaRO2 and Euphro2 on my computer. All works 100% fine for me.
    09/20/2008, 10:03 AM

Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 34 :D
    I am playing this!OMG its awesome..EUPHRO2 is awesome!
    Still to bad the friend list doesn't work...But if you do everything right you will surly be able to play!
    Chii's client is good :D
    09/20/2008, 11:56 AM
    nid help  
    lickilicky Posts count: 3 do i nid to download the Gravity Ragnarok Online 2 Client 1st then only can run Divinia RO..
    09/20/2008, 01:26 PM

Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 34 You gotta run the icon that is on your desktop i guess...
    Chii's client is working fine...EuphRo is easy to install and use..
    09/20/2008, 05:23 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re:  
    DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (kowro2)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (kowro2)
    Is it possible to have just one install of RO2 while still being able to play all three servers (kRO2, EuphRO2, DiviniaRO II)? I'd hate to take up 3x the space.

You just need the kro2 Gravity File and then Euph or divinia ro patches.. very simple just keep the files in the RagII Folder. So yes you can play all 3 if you want

The EuphRO2 forums make you download their entire several gigabyte client. Is the old-style patch with the .bat file etc. still available somewhere?

For DiviniaRO II, I ran their .exe to connect, then afterwards when I tried to play kRO2 again it failed (some .dll was not found) and I had to do a FullFileCheck. So it seems like it's not possible to play DiviniaRO II and kRO2 off the same install :(

Nope. I have kro2, DiviniaRO2 and Euphro2 on my computer. All works 100% fine for me.

yea what feora says is true, they will all work for the same folder, its like ragnarok online, you just need the one gravity/ro folder but you have to have different .ini's for the different servers, but you know, i noticed only one person tried my thing i last posted, wtf, you think i did it for my good health, honestly if you dont want my help, ill just delete it, so if i keep hearing "O Ey3 C4nTz G3T iTZ t0 1nst4LlZ, 1T SuX0rZ LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!1111" im just going to delete it, you download the game off the patcher, its OFFICIAL.

btw thnx for at least trying mikirimi
    09/21/2008, 05:29 AM
    Re: DiviniaRO2 Installation 
    keyboat Posts count: 7
    Quote (Feora)

How to Install DiviniaRO2 Client

DiviniaRO2 Client Download:
    For those who already have Gravity Ragnarok Online 2 Client Installed

1. Download DiviniaRO2 Client: http://diviniaro.com/game/files/DiviniaROII.zip

2. Run "Ragnarok2.exe" and fully patch your client (Full File Check).

3. Place your Divinia Rag2 File inside of the folder where your Gravity Rag2 Client files are located
    example: Program Files/Gravity/RagII

4. Open RagII Folder and click on DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher. Enjoy~

Full Client Download
    For those without Gravity Ragnarok Online 2 Client

1. Download Gravity RagII Client: http://www.mininova.org/tor/753092

2. Run "Ragnarok2.exe" and fully patch your client (Full File Download).

3. Download DiviniaRO2 Client: http://diviniaro.com/game/files/DiviniaROII.zip

4. Extract files to your Gravity Folder. example: Program Files/Gravity/RagII

5. Open RagII Folder and click on DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher. Have Fun~

~ Welcome to DiviniaRO.Com ~ It's the VERY best RO2 private server availble! Great community, friendly GMs and awesome rates 50x/50x/20x!!

http://www.diviniaro.com

Hello miss Feora is it that easy? i just have to Download the Div.exe and patch it? it just came very quick to me! it didnt even patch it just open automatically the game! the only problem is that how to create an account here? pls help me thanx.
    09/21/2008, 06:46 AM
    Re: Re: DiviniaRO2 Installation 
    Quote (keyboat)

Hello miss Feora is it that easy? i just have to Download the Div.exe and patch it? it just came very quick to me! it didnt even patch it just open automatically the game! the only problem is that how to create an account here? pls help me thanx.[/QUOTE]

Hello Miss Feora dont bother urself anymore i alraady get it! thn anwyays.
    09/21/2008, 08:06 AM

lickilicky Posts count: 3 i download the divinia ro and extract to my folder oso but no DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher, onli have DiviniaRoII.exe and DiviniaRoII.zip....=.=

Y?

NVM..I DONE IT MYSELF OLEDI ^^

how to register....... =.=
    09/21/2008, 02:08 PM
    Re:  
    Quote (lickilicky)
    i download the divinia ro and extract to my folder oso but no DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher, onli have DiviniaRoII.exe and DiviniaRoII.zip....=.=

Y?

Dude have u figured it out how to register? it's so easy dude

US: keyboat_m (desired username and gender)
    PW: (desired password)
    Enter World

but my problem now is that i can't enter the game anymore! but i'v already played it. maybe there r some maintenance.
    09/22/2008, 07:48 AM
    Re: Re:  
    lickilicky Posts count: 3
    Quote (keyboat)
    Quote (lickilicky)
    i download the divinia ro and extract to my folder oso but no DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher, onli have DiviniaRoII.exe and DiviniaRoII.zip....=.=

Y?

Dude have u figured it out how to register? it's so easy dude

US: keyboat_m (desired username and gender)
    PW: (desired password)
    Enter World

but my problem now is that i can't enter the game anymore! but i'v already played it. maybe there r some maintenance.

i cant enter to the server too..
    it said (connecting to the server...)
    but i waited so long still no respond
    any1 know how?

not logged in