Fórum

DiviniaRO - Free RO2 Server -
    09/22/2008, 02:33 PM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 338
    Quote (lickilicky)
    Quote (keyboat)
    Quote (lickilicky)
    i download the divinia ro and extract to my folder oso but no DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher, onli have DiviniaRoII.exe and DiviniaRoII.zip....=.=

Y?

NVM..I DONE IT MYSELF OLEDI ^^

how to register....... =.=

Dude have u figured it out how to register? it's so easy dude

US: keyboat_m (desired username and gender)
    PW: (desired password)
    Enter World

but my problem now is that i can't enter the game anymore! but i'v already played it. maybe there r some maintenance.

i cant enter to the server too..
    it said (connecting to the server...)
    but i waited so long still no respond
    any1 know how?

Hi The only reason the server keeps saying "Connecting to world server" or "Connecting to Login Server" is because the server is down at that time. But dont worry, the more people who play at DiviniaRO, Vote for them, mention in-game bugs and visit diviniaro forums, the faster Reddozen and his Team will be at getting things developed more quickly. Please remember this is an Alpha Testing server. Its not in the same stage as Beta kRO2. Randomely occuring downtime and lag spikes are expected ^^ Patience is a virtue; help support Divinia by Voting every day, telling all your friends and enjoying the game~
    09/25/2008, 03:07 AM
    Quest in Divinia RO2 
    archanspy Posts count: 3 Hello everyone I'm Chris from phils. Can your help me on this, coz i follow all the instructions in Divinia Sites including the npc English translation patch. But in the Quest is still in Korean languages. Is there someone have a quest in English translation so that i can play comfortable and satisfied.
    09/25/2008, 10:18 AM
    ahh 
    xhellsingx Posts count: 2 i just downloaded the diviniaro2 client and installed it, but i keep getting some error when i try to open the desktp icon, or the files from the ro2 folder, any idea how to fix it?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5058/errormq7.jpg
    heres a pic of the error
    09/25/2008, 10:32 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 338 Make sure you have Full File Downloaded the patch. Try that first. If you still get that error let me know. If anyone is having problems installing or setting the client up, im always on Diviniaro mIRC chat along with the rest of DiviniaRO Moderators. You can join mIRC chat through the web based messenger here - http://chat.dairc.net/?c=DiviniaRO

Also, Quests have not yet been translated on DiviniaRO and as of right now do not work, but there wlll be an Update for that coming soon...
    09/25/2008, 11:41 AM
    Re:  
    alohpogi Posts count: 8 ok, have a question..
    i already have RO2, the patch is ok..
    eng trans too..
    do i nid to download the divinia part 1 and part 2?

thx
    09/25/2008, 11:52 AM
    Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 338
    Quote (alohpogi)
    ok, have a question..
    eng trans too..

thx

If you already have Gravity RO2 Client follow these Steps for the DiviniaRO patch:

DiviniaRO2 Client Download:
    For those who already have Gravity Ragnarok Online 2 Client Installed

1. Download DiviniaRO2 Client: http://diviniaro.com/game/files/DiviniaROII.zip

2. Run "Ragnarok2.exe" and fully patch your client (Full File Check).

3. Place your Divinia Rag2 File inside of the folder where your Gravity Rag2 Client files are located
    example: Program Files/Gravity/RagII

4. Open RagII Folder and click on DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher. Enjoy~

09/26/2008, 03:56 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    alohpogi Posts count: 8
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (alohpogi)
    ok, have a question..
    eng trans too..

thx

If you already have Gravity RO2 Client follow these Steps for the DiviniaRO patch:

DiviniaRO2 Client Download:
    For those who already have Gravity Ragnarok Online 2 Client Installed

1. Download DiviniaRO2 Client: http://diviniaro.com/game/files/DiviniaROII.zip

2. Run "Ragnarok2.exe" and fully patch your client (Full File Check).

3. Place your Divinia Rag2 File inside of the folder where your Gravity Rag2 Client files are located
    example: Program Files/Gravity/RagII

4. Open RagII Folder and click on DiviniaRO2 Client Launcher. Enjoy~

ok i already downloaded the diviniaro.exe..
    i already put it in my ROII folder..
    but when i started it the target was wrong?
    ex ( c:program files\gravity\diviniaROII\system\ragII.exe ) then
    the specified path does not exist..
    help thx again
    09/26/2008, 07:32 AM
    Re: Re: Re: Re:  
    alohpogi Posts count: 8 ok feora my prob now is done..
    i can play now ^^
    thx for the help..
    thx so much.. ^^
    09/26/2008, 03:43 PM

ried21 Posts count: 4 how did you solve it? coz i have the same problem.. =(
    09/26/2008, 04:33 PM
    DiviniaRO2 lnk file 
    archanspy Posts count: 3 If you read this reid21, Follow my instructions

1. Place the link file (Divinia ROII) into "desktop".
    2. After putting a link file, right click a link file and click properties.
    3. As you can see, it will appear a link properties of Divinia ROII, choose Shortcuts in folder tabs.
    4. Then you can see the Target path, depends on where did install the game(RO2).
    Sample: I install the game in C:\Program Files\Gravity\Ragnarok, in Divinia RO11 target Text box is a default drive path: so if your game has the same in my example that i gave, there's no need to change and also do not erase the serverIP and serverPort in target text box coz that's the link address to Divinia RO Server

That's all if there other problem PM me.

not logged in