betting sites uden dansk licens

Fórum

Understanding the Stats
    06/20/2007, 10:12 AM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 I'm not sure exactly... X_X

I know that there is a potion that gives you like 1 point for luk but I doubt that would be good enough.
    I will search for more information to see if I can find more on luk.
    06/20/2007, 10:13 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 From my guess they may be quest based.
    06/20/2007, 11:36 AM

MoonshadeHero avatar Posts count: 17 I'd rather think the LUK stat isn't even implemented yet... like the two other races
    06/20/2007, 11:11 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Like I said earlier you can use a potion to upgrade it one stat point for a period of time. Other than that your probably right it probably isn't implemented yet.

So far I have heard there was giong to be luk stat building on stuff like your weapon but thats it. (I didn't hear anything offical on that.)
    06/23/2007, 09:25 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Ok I think that part of my theory on the stats are wrong now.
    I can't give a full update on what I think yet because I need to get all my information together.

Also MGX don't worry about this because this should effect your build that was based on the information I gave you, however you can stop looking for Luk. Dex is perfect for what your going for: All around speed and evasion. (Tested it myself.)
    06/23/2007, 10:02 PM

Mondillro avatar Posts count: 72 if they add on luk and agi then would they do a stat reset like in RO for those who couldn't wait for them to be added and started playing?
    06/23/2007, 11:49 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Mondillro:
    Can you restate your question?
    I'm not quite sure what your asking. X_X
    06/23/2007, 11:53 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Opps made an accendent on the post that says:

"Also MGX don't worry about this because this should effect your build that was based on the information I gave you, however you can stop looking for Luk. Dex is perfect for what your going for: All around speed and evasion. (Tested it myself.)"

I ment to say "shouldn't" not "should"
    06/23/2007, 12:37 PM

Mondillro avatar Posts count: 72 if you played part one of ragnarok you know that they have stat rests where they give you back all the points you used from a novice so if you wanted to put all into "str" and you put some into "int" by mistake then you can correct this. The stat reset was not something that was done often but if they felt people needed it then they would add an npc for that for about a week.
    06/24/2007, 01:53 AM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Hmm I heard they reset stats each time you change your job but I'm not sure what else. (Actually if you don't want to lose your character just change your job and change it again might work but I'm not sure...)

not logged in