betting sites uden dansk licens

Fórum

Understanding the Stats
    07/01/2007, 11:15 PM

Elgareth Posts count: 3 Where's Wisdom?
    I read on various Info Sites about Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Luk

Is that wrong/old info? Or is Wisdom not implemented yet?
    I kinda wondered that Str says that it makes your Spell-delay lower, while Int reduces the Skill delay, sounds controversial to me o_O
    Am I supposed to put Points in every stat as Enchanter?! All Stats seem to give even pure Casters a Bonus...
    I kinda liked the "99 Int, bit Con, rest Dex"-Way of RO :-)
    07/02/2007, 02:21 AM

KilgothMirna Posts count: 2 I didn't get to play yet, but by what you're telling about the stats it sounds very much like the R.O.S.E. stats, which would mean that Dex is responsible for speed in general, meaning atk speed, dodging and probably walk speed and Con for Hit and recovery.

You might also want to check the other stats for in how far they compare to the ones of ROSE.

suggestion placed.
    07/04/2007, 02:13 AM

sydric Posts count: 12 i was chatting ingame today and found out DEX is buggy. so now i gotta remake my theif into pure str ack
    07/04/2007, 02:32 AM

Seth Posts count: 23 ok, I have read all the posts buT i just wanted to make sure

my charatcer bayse lvl is lvl for a Novice, I plan to be a swordman, so far I put all the stat point I got from up to lvl 6 all in my str

I would like to make my attack faster, so will dex my my attack fastering then? is that right?

if so, if I'm going to be a swordman, people say swordman could with str and con
    07/04/2007, 03:49 AM

Indalecia avatar Posts count: 2 Con has been implemented in at least a mild form. I notice every time I get 2 more CON, my spellcast times drop by 0.01.
    07/15/2007, 02:57 AM

bri360 Posts count: 27 Why would you put dex and str for recruit, it should be str and con... Con increases ranged attack, ranged attack rate and all the other ranged things, so why would you add dex?? It should be Con and Str a little bit just for mele
    07/15/2007, 03:02 AM

bri360 Posts count: 27 lol nvm did more looking up, yea it should be dex and str
    07/15/2007, 03:05 AM

bri360 Posts count: 27 I still got 1 question though, for swordsman, wouldnt you increase str mostly with some dex instead of str and con. That way you get a strong and faster attack?
    09/19/2007, 05:14 PM

Gagan Posts count: 28 whats stats should a clown get?
    09/19/2007, 06:01 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 lol attack speed for weapons are fixed.
    probably the only way you can increase the atk spd is to get a rune stone or klanos stone enchant your weapon.

im not too sure about that but im sure Stats wont affect atk spd!

or even if you level up your weapon the speed wont change!

not logged in