betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

« First   ‹ Previous   … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next ›   Last »
    DiviniaRO - Free RO2 Server -
    10/06/2008, 02:14 AM

Lecaro avatar Posts count: 5 I downloaded the game...followed all the steps...and every time I try to run ROII.exe, nothing happens. When I go under system and run RagII.exe, it says Ragnarok 2 is already running. I checked my processes, and it does say that it's running (not under Applications, but under processes) but it won't let me close out of it. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

PS: Yes, this is Divinia.
    10/09/2008, 06:52 PM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 328
    Quote (Lecaro)
    I downloaded the game...followed all the steps...and every time I try to run ROII.exe, nothing happens. When I go under system and run RagII.exe, it says Ragnarok 2 is already running. I checked my processes, and it does say that it's running (not under Applications, but under processes) but it won't let me close out of it. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

PS: Yes, this is Divinia.

I'm sorry im not sure about all the Technicalities regarding set-up, but I can send you a few helpful links that can hopefully solve your issue:

mIRC Web Chat Reddozen is almost always availible as well as some of his GMs.
    Installation Issues Alot of problems can be solved by checking the DiviniaRO Forums.

Hope this helps!
    ~Feora
    10/10/2008, 03:47 AM

Mizuki-wizard Posts count: 3 wei,aku nak game nie
    10/11/2008, 08:47 PM

tankqu Posts count: 1 I have a problem.. I couldnt open DiviniaRo.. It said, "Hack SHield Error." (I patched everything..
    10/13/2008, 10:13 AM
    help 
    azucarrera Posts count: 1 when i click the exe an error occurs(and its not in english)

then when i try to DL the unzip client browser says 403 forbidden
    10/13/2008, 07:15 PM
    DiviniaRO Downloads 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 328 If any of my Download links on this Topic do not work, you can get all the files needed by clicking here. That's all the installation information that you need. Have fun and hope to see you in game sometime : )
    10/14/2008, 11:57 PM
    help my 
    valkireal avatar Posts count: 3 I cannot unload the game like it do envienme a mail to [email protected] nesesito his(her,your) help for fabor enbienmelo since(as,like) I it can come out or when boy to being able to come out already I have quite the requirements porfabor pliz.
    11/01/2008, 08:09 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 328 bump bump
    12/04/2008, 06:00 AM
    ermm 
    kiko91 avatar Posts count: 1 Is the gravity and client are both the same type of file or diff??? where can I get kro gravity file??
    I'm new here.. I'm so sry if ask the stupid question but I really do wish I can play RO2.. huhuh and can I play this game in Malaysia??
    12/08/2008, 05:34 AM
    divinia client 
    lawliet24 Posts count: 1 hi there, I'v downloaded the Open Beta Client of kROII from this torrent
    http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3694715/Ragnarok_Online_2_Open_Beta_Client.3694715.TPB.torrent
    which i found on the DL page of this site. I unzipped it, installed it through the setup.exe and i think it went fine.
    I tried following the step by step guide that you posted but, when i try opening the ragnarok2.exe to patch, an error occurs with gibberish and has only 1 button so i click it but nothing happens. <___<

i tried experimenting with the files, by ,moving the ragnarok2.exe file into the System folder then running it there, but it starts looking for the patchw32.dll. So i paste it in the folder as well and try to run ragnarok2.exe again, but the same error just occurs.

I'm so frustrated. I need help. Thank you in advance. I really wanna play DiviniaRO2
    « First   ‹ Previous   … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next ›   Last »

not logged in