betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

« First   ‹ Previous   … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next ›   Last »
    DiviniaRO - Free RO2 Server -
    12/08/2008, 11:11 AM
    OMG 
    Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 34 Seems like everybody is having problems with this..And I just wanted to download it again :O btw...I know this isn't the post for this but do you know when this is coming out?I really wanna play the normal game XD

Hmm..Man I hate download from torrents..Gosh,Feora you still play? :D I wanna meet somebody lol,hmm very random that I'm actually interested in RO2 again..wow a lvl 1 again..hmm what will be super duper extra fun >__________<
    12/12/2008, 03:39 AM
    Re: OMG 
    HKQT avatar Posts count: 4 Yeah like when i download the client it comes up zipped
    but my winzip wont unzip it so im not sure what do if anything
    everyone else should be happy they got a small taste of it lol
    i havent even made a darn character or anything.
    12/12/2008, 12:39 PM
    problem solved 
    raslrasl avatar Posts count: 8 we try downloading euphro2 and get divinia patcher. dats wat i did.
    12/13/2008, 03:18 AM
    Re: problem solved 
    HKQT avatar Posts count: 4 So basically you download the beta version?
    And then you patch the game with Div?
    What if the downloaded patches from Div come out
    zipped and you use winzip to unzipp the file
    but it doesnt what then?
    12/13/2008, 05:34 AM
    problem solved 
    raslrasl avatar Posts count: 8 hmm. im not sure ive never had dat prob. did u try talkin to reddozen?

ok it jus cam 2 me. did u unzip it 2 tha otha par of it? it wont unzip if it aint unzipped wit or 2 it
    12/16/2008, 08:32 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 339 If your having any trouble installing DiviniaRO 2, please visit their support forums at www.diviniaro.com/forum
    12/22/2008, 07:40 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 339 Come visit DiviniaRO 2 for your greatest RO2 experience ever!~

www.DiviniaRO.com
    12/27/2008, 05:09 AM

azuresky112 Posts count: 1 I've got a question. I tried to get DiviniaRO to work, but all of the text boxes are blank and there are no textures or eyes on my characters. I used the One-Click installer on their site, but the same thing happens. What I really don't understand is the fact that i used the same installer in the same method on my second computer, and I had everything. Can anybody lend me a hand?

EDIT- if this makes any difference, I used the two part rar file.
    01/05/2009, 11:32 PM

Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 34 Since i tried diviniaRO on their site..didn't work..then euphRO...didn't work..i wish this will finally work D: i really want to play this game..its so fun :D

EDIT--

Doesn't work for me...on the first step o,o like,I open the ragnarok2.exe and um something pops up in some weird letters and i click the box and nothing...i tried to click everything but should i maybe click the setup?and install it?idk...
    01/15/2009, 02:03 AM
    ??? 
    TheBeast2424 avatar Posts count: 21 someone figure it out...as im trying to do too...i wanna play this game lol
    « First   ‹ Previous   … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next ›   Last »

not logged in