betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    05/13/2008, 06:19 AM

Mizu avatar Posts count: 9 eee! i cant wait T__T. im excited to play again! Lol
    05/13/2008, 07:31 AM

Mizu avatar Posts count: 9 Hey, i wanted to give a try making my own account. and i was successful! yay me!.
    so im ingame :D thanks alot anyways for being so kind!
    05/13/2008, 07:53 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 40 BloodTide, I dont know why you dont think I deserve an account.. If you could please reconsider I can offer you Zeny and/or Headgears in- game :D
    05/13/2008, 07:19 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63 I never said that I wouldnt...

But I wanted to see how many actual Legitimate responses I got first... understand that you are already in game... you are able to play... theres tons of people out here that wish to play but have no way of doing so... and thats who I was making the accounts for.

Gratz to you Mizu! Glad to see you were able to do it on your own! Did you use my Guide to do it?
    05/13/2008, 09:52 PM

Speedycat avatar Posts count: 6 I've been an avid RO player since it came out in America :3

I've lurked these forums for a while, and started posting recently.

Been so excited about this game X_x

If you could give me some help on making an account... I'd be very grateful!

I can't get past the KSSN step no matter what I do... I want to do it myself but I'm willing to break down and ask a kind expert like you for assistance ^_^

I've spent hours trying to do it x_X

I'm not asking for any handouts... but I'd love some help...

My email address is tehowly at gmail.com, if you have the time, send me an email?
    05/13/2008, 10:28 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63 I have a guide on here in the Player Questions area... it works... try it out... if you have any questions ask in that thread...
    05/14/2008, 08:10 AM
    Re:  
    Mizu avatar Posts count: 9
    Quote (BloodTide)
    I never said that I wouldnt...

But I wanted to see how many actual Legitimate responses I got first... understand that you are already in game... you are able to play... theres tons of people out here that wish to play but have no way of doing so... and thats who I was making the accounts for.

Gratz to you Mizu! Glad to see you were able to do it on your own! Did you use my Guide to do it?

Yeah i used your guide. i was able to nail it first try. =) i dont know why people are not getting it when using your guide.. I guess they dont read Lol...
    05/14/2008, 12:08 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 63 yeah..... I got people IMing me all day now asking me to either make them an account or for help making one... and I dont know how much more simple I could make it. If you just follow it step by step as your doing it you cant go wrong.
    05/14/2008, 07:08 PM

Zabusa Posts count: 11 Thx!!! blood, i was kind of bussy lately sry for not givin you the thx post...XD

enyway now im gona read my e-mail.

see you inside.

THXX!!!.
    05/14/2008, 10:27 PM

Speedycat avatar Posts count: 6 Please don't misunderstand.

I read your guide, and still needed help.

If you're unwilling and bothered by it, that's fine, you have no obligation, I was just asking if you wouldn't mind. Obviously you do, so I'll simply keep trying until I get it or give up.

not logged in