betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

*NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    07/24/2008, 12:13 PM

Mazarrin Posts count: 3 Hi, I would need some help,

I managed to get several times to the last page and complete all the information but when I click finish on the last step I am taken to a blank page and I get a weird windows message such as: 1/3"A{-3/4/'oII)P:-

this does not crate my account nor does it bring me back to register.

If someone could enlighten me as to the meaning of the message I would be very happy.
    07/26/2008, 09:04 PM

susaru Posts count: 1 hi all ,

I just wanted to say that i tried both this post,and the one above it in main forum under player help. I mix them up and it work for me. So yah it still works guys hehehe
    07/30/2008, 04:10 AM

d001245 Posts count: 8 i finally registered xD if any1 needs a adult kssn ( i hav a few ) e-mail me at [email protected]
    08/01/2008, 04:33 AM
    Blood tideee 
    venderv Posts count: 11 are you there because I did all what you said tried a bunch of times. And at the end where I put in the verification code it gives me this pop up. Clicked okay and it goes to a page that says cannot be displayed. And it keeps doing this anyway around it?
    08/05/2008, 09:46 PM
    webpage has expired 
    jopoot88 Posts count: 3 i hope some1 could help me as i entered everything correctly, after i entered the parent information , they showed me to an expired page
    08/05/2008, 10:00 PM
    shows me 
    jopoot88 Posts count: 3 it shows me an error message of 2 lines , its in chinese
    08/07/2008, 12:55 PM
    help 
    onegai avatar Posts count: 52 i need help im trying to make an accoutn but it keeps on sending me to siren24.com i dont know why and please can some one be kind and make me an account i'm a girl and my e-mail is [email protected] if not than [email protected] please help!!
    08/08/2008, 02:27 AM
    D8 
    onegai avatar Posts count: 52 help please some one else is helping but we haven't gotten a kssn number is hard.
    08/09/2008, 03:12 AM
    help  
    onegai avatar Posts count: 52 my friend made me an account but now i cant log in cuz he forgot to give me my ifo and well he used my yahoo account and now i dont know what to do please can some one make me one right now please im a girl please help.
    08/09/2008, 04:35 AM
    X( 
    onegai avatar Posts count: 52 please can some one make me one right now my email is [email protected] and my other one is [email protected] and my other one is [email protected] help me please. im a girl. if can my user name i want it to be Lotuscat please.

not logged in