betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

*NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    09/17/2008, 12:55 PM

Elsie Posts count: 2 It worked when I did it a month ago, still said thanks.

NowI get the same pop up, 500 thing.

But the info for the orange box is now there if the pop up ever goes away.
    09/18/2008, 09:22 AM

Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 34 What the heck? I can't make this... DX to complicated... DX
    Anywhoz...Ill just try something else...Since this isn't helpful...You could put a normal KSSN generator...cuz there is no orange box...And i can't find a generator on google..
    BLAH
    09/18/2008, 07:40 PM

kowro2 Posts count: 47 The generator works just fine:

http://auraiken.awardspace.com/kssn/

But it doesn't matter for now since it seems like we can't create new accounts anymore :(
    09/23/2008, 04:20 AM
    HELP PLSS 
    kilimmanjaro Posts count: 1 help guys regarding about the KSSN generator. I can't seem to find the ORANGE BOX and the KOREAN SYMBOL. please help!
    09/25/2008, 07:04 AM
    E-mail verification 
    PhaNtoMX avatar Posts count: 4 i also did everything right..but the e-mail verification aint coming to me!! WHY!!?!?!?!??

help someone please!!

my e-mail is [email protected] send me some help anyone! :(

thx
    09/25/2008, 11:37 AM
    Re: E-mail verification 
    alohpogi Posts count: 8
    Quote (PhaNtoMX)
    i also did everything right..but the e-mail verification aint coming to me!! WHY!!?!?!?!??

help someone please!!

thx

yea me too..
    its been a week, i haven`t receive my account verification..
    and also w/ the AHNLAB SECURITY SERVICE DEFENSE 2.0 its blocking my way to
    the information page.. what a pain! >.<
    10/03/2008, 04:11 AM
    Sorry.. 
    rajasyaitan Posts count: 1 I need an account! Arghhh! Sorry but I've been trying for 4 days and I can't pass the KSSN page. I've been through over 1000 KSSN and none of it works. Bad luck eh? *sigh* Sorry for spamming.
    10/05/2008, 11:11 AM

fftasy6 Posts count: 1 does it still work?..this is weird...why nobody answers here?should it be becouse it doesn't work anymore and nobody wants to tell us..so cruel D=
    10/12/2008, 05:32 PM
    bleh... 
    moj Posts count: 3 well they say it requires a phone call so forget playing on korean server any waysu can get some unused account ...........
    10/22/2008, 06:44 PM
    Re: E-mail verification 
    AshtonShiken avatar Posts count: 2
    Quote (PhaNtoMX)
    i also did everything right..but the e-mail verification aint coming to me!! WHY!!?!?!?!??

help someone please!!

thx

Doesn't look like the email verification is working for non korean emails or something... i couldnt register any new accounts but a friend ingame made some for me using his email. *shrug* your best bet atm is to try and make friends with an english speaking korean xD

not logged in