betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

*NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    05/07/2008, 07:03 PM

sametbars Posts count: 6 Im already writing it by hand. When click the second box of the KSSN number, the addon writes something constantly, and fills it up. I have tried to delete but it goes on writing, kida impossible to write. Its not working neither with proxy nor without proxy.
    Btw, what does the following error mean?
    05/07/2008, 10:30 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 good question.... when you get that box... select it and press Ctrl+C it should make a "dong" sound... it will copy all the text...

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Translate it there...

05/07/2008, 11:15 PM

Hearst avatar Posts count: 24 Is it possible to Luck out with the Auraiken KSSN Generator? Because this is madness... :P
    05/08/2008, 03:50 AM

sametbars Posts count: 6 Finally i have managed to pass that part, it was very hard but i did ^^
    That error was popping up when i entered an invalid kssn number
    Im in the game, Cheers~
    05/10/2008, 05:26 AM

Shael avatar Posts count: 5 I just keep on searching, but there doesn't seem to be any place that has a valid KSSN. I find plenty of links to them, but inevitably they are links to dead pages. Would someone be as so kind to mail me a valid parental KSSN at [email protected]?
    05/10/2008, 08:06 PM
    Re:  
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 24
    Quote (Shael)
    I just keep on searching, but there doesn't seem to be any place that has a valid KSSN. I find plenty of links to them, but inevitably they are links to dead pages. Would someone be as so kind to mail me a valid parental KSSN at [email protected]?

If I can get one as well that would be great.
    05/11/2008, 09:43 AM

Keiyo Posts count: 1 Blood, is it ok if you e-mail me? I have some questions for you >:
    [email protected]
    05/11/2008, 07:39 PM

Kotanus Posts count: 1 ok. i've created my account. . . but when i try to log into the game withmyy account, it says that i am too young to play >.> :( does that mean that i cant play using the account i created in this tutorial?
    05/11/2008, 12:45 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 ROFL... man... you need to read again... I specifically warned to be careful of the dates you use... or else it will tell you that... you need to make the age 13... JUST 13.... if you make it 12 or under you will get that error... just be careful... look at this guide again... I tell ya what dates are safe to use...
    05/12/2008, 01:28 AM

sametbars Posts count: 6 http://www.mpgh.net/forum/129-warrock_-_korea/21734-rel_supar_long_kssn_list.html

I had just tried one of these kssn numbers and it worked.

not logged in