betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

*NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    05/17/2008, 06:15 PM

Osiris Posts count: 3 Blood, this tutorial was awesome!! m(._.)mアリガト

I want to let anyone who's doubtful know that this method really works. I just got through installing the client, and I cant wait to check out RO2!
    05/17/2008, 10:27 PM
    help 
    starastraea Posts count: 1 when I tried to complete the last part of the thing where you put in the real kssn
    and such I got it all done and when I clicked to finish there was an error,what did I do wrong? I confermend the legit kssn and everything, but when I pressed ok it said that the page could not be found and I had to refresh.
    05/18/2008, 06:28 AM

ManOnTheRocK Posts count: 1 seem work fine for me.

I got verification Code from email.

but when I pasted it.

there's a popup that I don't understand what it means.

Can anyone tell me which step did I miss ?
    05/18/2008, 08:23 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 well guys Im glad some of you actually found this and got it working for yourselves.... Grats.. I mean it...

every error I see that people have showed me in here or spoken of Ive come across while making this guide...

everything you guys seek is there.... even the error when you submit the last time... only time I ever had that happen I had made a mistake and had the wrong year... the childs kssn was for someone over 13...

another thing you can do is when you get that box... highlight it and Ctrl+C it... it will copy the text... and you can slap it into a translator

you can find a really easy to use one HERE
    05/19/2008, 03:14 AM
    Awesome guide 
    Flyguy4580 avatar Posts count: 3 yea blood tide this guide is real good and helpful (10 out of 10 =P) hope too see every1 online add me ign:Assassin08 i play in first server. o and blood wat server u play in and wats ur ign?
    05/19/2008, 11:52 PM
    sigh 
    iLenz Posts count: 1 hello i do everything i found a file online with 1k+ real KSSn an name picked one we everything was going smooth got my verify code put it in, press the button. gives me some wierd error, then enxt page is not logging page. on IE it says Webpage expired. sigh please tlel me what i did wrong. spent about 1 hour on this, and i relaly want to play QQ T_T :(
    05/20/2008, 05:17 PM
    Re: *NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation! 
    ideamless Posts count: 1 well... i've been trying since yesterday and i finally got realllyyy close but when i click submit during the parent info page i get an error message thats not even in korean and it says page cannot be displayed =/ i have it screenshotted but i dunno how to post it up. Could you tell me how? Thanks in Advance
    05/21/2008, 08:36 AM
    limited RO2 a day 
    kentmarquez Posts count: 3 hi Bloodtide..i have an account and my RO2 is working..but it seems that in a day i just have a limited time to play RO2...why is that so?does it have something to do with the parent control?i can play for about 3hrs a day..after 3 hours, i log in and after about 10secs in game a pop-up will tell me "Connection from the server is Lost" then a "Confirm" Button..what seems to be my problem?i've been experiencing this since i played RO2 about 2 weeks ago..Blood, know how to fix this?thanks..i'll be looking forward for your help...or email me [email protected]
    05/24/2008, 11:43 AM

christine avatar Posts count: 1 THANK YOU for the guide! :D It was really helpful, i was finally able to register on my first try. Now i can finally play kRO2 instead of that dumb buggy EuphRO2.
    05/24/2008, 01:37 PM

VengeanceMad Posts count: 12 Hi BloodTide, I tried your guides, but I can't seem to pass the 1st obstacle.
    Auraiken site seems to be closed. Can you help ?
    Hey, not only is Auraiken site closed, I think the English Translation patch link is closed too.
    Pls help.

Hi Christine, heard that you're able to create the acc, would you mind lend me a hand here?

not logged in