betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 …   Next ›   Last »
    *NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    05/04/2008, 09:35 PM
    why child 
    paulen Posts count: 7 Heya, I'm just curious why you must use this method of registering as a child? If you had a valid kssn and name why couldn't you register as a normal adult? Thanks, I hope I can get this to work!
    05/04/2008, 09:56 PM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 Because life isn't fair.
    05/04/2008, 10:42 PM
    child id 
    paulen Posts count: 7 I have tried about 50 different generated KSSNs and names for a child id so far without any getting accepted. How picky is this thing?
    05/04/2008, 10:58 PM
    Re: child id 
    paulen Posts count: 7 Should I focus on trying different names or different KSSNs?
    05/04/2008, 11:56 PM
    Re: Re: child id 
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65
    Quote (paulen)
    Should I focus on trying different names or different KSSNs?

Both... alot of the time if it doesnt accept it... drastically change the birth date... like if your using say oct 94.... make it march of 95.... and again... try keeping to 4 letter names.... rero rotu stupid shit like that... for some reason the names can be picky...

If you have a VALID KSSN from someone you KNOW personally that has not registered on RO2... sure use it as an adult... it takes out 1 whole step... but if you have a legit KSSN that you got off the internet... chances are someone got it before you and already used it as an adult account... to test it... try to use it... if its been used already it will take you to a login screen... simple as that... if it takes you to the next page to fill out the info for the account you know you struck gold...
    05/05/2008, 07:50 AM

Zabusa Posts count: 11 is realy triky.... i spent few hours trying stupid KSSN.

enyway i saw the other post and i realy want to spawn some post :). ill get to beg wen i have my 5 post XD.
    05/07/2008, 01:20 AM

piknik2345 Posts count: 1 Is this still the registration page : https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/agreement.asp ? This used to work for me a few months back but now it always times out; as does http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr. Can this still be hit without a proxy? Any tips are much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch for the updated guide Bloodtide, cheers!
    05/07/2008, 11:37 AM

sametbars Posts count: 6 It requires an add-on while registering, and i cannot enter the second part of the kssn number when i install that add-on. Any idea?? (The addon program fills in that part at random)
    Addon name: AhnLab Online Security Services
    05/07/2008, 02:22 PM

XxpeddyxX Posts count: 3 Works, this is how I registered a long time ago.. at the time some Devazen or whatever was selling "limited" accounts. Why pay if you can search around and get it for free? :S
    05/07/2008, 05:49 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 yeah... that guy recently made another appearance... offering to sell more accounts.. thats why I made this guide... people like that just really get under my skin...

Ok... as for the addon... if you notice in my Post... it says to Enter the KSSNs by HAND this is the reason for doing that.... technically you can Shift&Insert the name and the first half of the kssn but the 2nd half of the KSSN ( which is the real crucial part ) must be entered by hand... there is no way to actually paste it in...

Now... for loading the page... Ive seen a few people that have had issues loading the page before... the only 2 explanations I have are these...

1. You have a Proxy set into your IE that shouldn't be there... ( I actually made this mistake thats why Im putting this in. It stopped me from launching the game since the splash screen actually access the website via IE)

2. Your IP has simply been banned... if thats the case... your probably gonna need a proxy which Im not really any good at so may wanna find another source for this...

« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 …   Next ›   Last »

not logged in