betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

« First   ‹ Previous   … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next ›   Last »
    *NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    05/28/2008, 03:12 AM

Kurokami avatar Posts count: 9 yup just googled kssn here is what i found, the second post just pick one, if it doesn't work try another one

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/129-warrock_-_korea/20071-using_real_kssn.html

05/29/2008, 10:44 AM
    hey 
    smooshhh008 Posts count: 2 can someone give me a valid KSSN for a child and for a parent?? im 6 hrs sitting here trying my luck but i can't.. please mail me.. [email protected] it would be much better if you would give me a ready-to-login account.. tnx in advance.. hope to see ya in game!!
    05/29/2008, 11:25 AM

TamodRA Posts count: 12 see in your email.. i put in there
    05/29/2008, 03:54 PM
    KSSN number 
    -Hero Posts count: 3 I got a KSSN number for myself but i also need one for a child. if u could help me out too that would be really great, ive been wanted to play for ahile now. my email is
    [email protected]

-Thanks
    05/29/2008, 04:21 PM
    confimation code 
    -Hero Posts count: 3 what are u supposed to do with the confirmation code?!
    please help me thanks!
    05/29/2008, 04:48 PM

Kurokami avatar Posts count: 9 what are you people talking about, kssn for your child...you don't need one, READ THE GUIDE! all you need to do is use the kssn generator for the child just make sure the bday is right...
    05/29/2008, 05:25 PM

-Hero Posts count: 3 nvm i got it after along time lol thanks. all i need now is it to be in english hmm
    05/30/2008, 07:15 AM
    @tamodRA 
    smooshhh008 Posts count: 2 hey ive got a lil problem here.. the names u send to me are written like this ->> Á¤Àº¼ö
    i got no language packs for korean language. where can i get one?? help me please..
    tnx for the email sender!
    05/30/2008, 03:04 PM
    smooshh.. 
    TamodRA Posts count: 12 You need install the other language using your own windows installer CD.
    Go to Control Panel, click 'Regional and Language Options' icon. At the upper windows
    choose Languages button(just after Regional Options Button).
    Under 'Supplemental Language support' tick the box 'Install files for East Asian languages'. Then click apply.
    After that you will be ask to install the language from Windows XP cd-rom.
    Run the Xp cd, then choose browse from cd. Then browse and retry the file that they ask
    from cd, retry manually browse until the installations finish.
    restart your PC.
    Run AppLocale from start menu as folder Microsoft AppLocale, click next and choose browse from file, select RO2 folder (where you install it) select 'Ro2 gravity update client'. It automatically will choose korean language, then click next and apply.
    The Client updater should be run after a second. Don't be shock the Updater will run in korean languages, it will ask you just click ok and ok.

05/30/2008, 03:04 PM
    Re: @tamodRA 
    Silverdrake Posts count: 1
    Quote (smooshhh008)
    hey ive got a lil problem here.. the names u send to me are written like this ->> Á¤Àº¼ö
    i got no language packs for korean language. where can i get one?? help me please..
    tnx for the email sender!

it actually quite easy you have to go into your control panel window click on regional and language or whatever looks to be close to it then choose to enable korean laguage which will require you to insert the original windows disk that came with your computer
    « First   ‹ Previous   … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next ›   Last »

not logged in