betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

*NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    05/24/2008, 04:33 PM

balthier Posts count: 2 EDIT: nvm...just need to choose the first server XD
    05/25/2008, 07:23 PM
    yeah..!! ^o^ 
    icikiro Posts count: 16 My account Success!! i can now play ro2 for
    my 1st experience.. tq for the good guide!!

Yergrh..!!
    05/25/2008, 07:28 PM

icikiro Posts count: 16 Hahaha!! i can play RO2..
    very excited after 12 hour failed tried
    the registration... ^_^ TQ bloodtide.
    Hahaha!!!
    05/27/2008, 04:44 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 47 Just giving the thread a friendly *BUMP* so it can stay at the top : ) ~~
    05/27/2008, 06:22 PM

Kurokami avatar Posts count: 7 wow thx man this made it so easy! 2 trys and 10 mins
    05/27/2008, 08:32 PM
    Re:  
    kingcole Posts count: 3
    Quote (Kurokami)
    wow thx man this made it so easy! 2 trys and 10 mins

Kurokami. What did you do and how did you do it? You apparently had to of gotten passed the feared '3rd' step correct? Did you just google some kssns?
    05/27/2008, 08:39 PM
    Re: Re:  
    sagara Posts count: 2 That's what I did. Followed the guide word for word and googled some KSSN with corresponding names (should have korean language pack installed so you can copy paste). I might have gotten lucky though since I got a valid one on my first try. Now all I have to get past is this massive patching process. :\
    05/27/2008, 08:45 PM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    kingcole Posts count: 3
    Quote (sagara)
    That's what I did. Followed the guide word for word and googled some KSSN with corresponding names (should have korean language pack installed so you can copy paste). I might have gotten lucky though since I got a valid one on my first try. Now all I have to get past is this massive patching process. :\

damn man, i'm just having no luck at all it seems. :( I have downloaded the game a long while ago, and I keep trying over and over. Do I need to check the option with the bullets for email capability-to get the confirm code? or not?
    05/27/2008, 09:01 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re:  
    sagara Posts count: 2 If you're referring to #7 in "Parent Info", then yes. I used two hotmail accounts, one for the "Child" part and the other for the "Parent" part. After I finished the "Parent Info" section, I got an email with a confirmation code in the "Parent" email.
    05/27/2008, 09:06 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re:  
    godsgift1987 Posts count: 5
    Quote (kingcole)
    Quote (sagara)
    That's what I did. Followed the guide word for word and googled some KSSN with corresponding names (should have korean language pack installed so you can copy paste). I might have gotten lucky though since I got a valid one on my first try. Now all I have to get past is this massive patching process. :\

damn man, i'm just having no luck at all it seems. :( I have downloaded the game a long while ago, and I keep trying over and over. Do I need to check the option with the bullets for email capability-to get the confirm code? or not?

If you need KSSN's I posted a list of 30+ of em here:
    https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/beta-account-creation-t2593#c17717

not logged in